Need Opinions---Yay or Nay

Greenie

Bag Ho
O.G.
Nov 27, 2005
Okay gang, I'm wanting a light-colored bag for spring/summer and was thinking maybe an ivorystam, or gucci large boston, or roxanne weave. I'm really feelin the roxanne weave. :love:

What do you think?

The stam is from The Fashion Spot

The large boston is from the gucci website

The Roxanne is from LVR

Attachments

• stammrj.jpg
    stammrj.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 154377_B9H1G_9022.jpg
    154377_B9H1G_9022.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 75
  • roxanne_weave.jpg
    roxanne_weave.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 70
personally i'd go for the gucci. it looks very cute, totally adorable! the stam doesn't do it for me in white. and the roxanne looks too busy. so my final answer is gucci boston!

I'd have to say the Gucci, I prefer the Mulberry in a darker colour which I think compliments the style more and the stam just seems like it's a bag which may not last very long in terms of style (grandma chic can't be around forever!).

I'm loving the roxanne too. Something about the funkiness of it that keeps calling to me. I also love the stam...but I've got one. The gucci is just so chic. Argghhghhhhh

Greenie - did you post this on the fashion spot forum too? Someone over there is interested in the same bag today. :hrmm:

Just curious - it looks like I am the sole vote for the Roxy; but, go to Mulberry.com and see their entire line-up of SS bags.

here in the states the name might not be as recognizable as the "power-labels" but the quality of the bags is luxuriously recognizable.

Check out tintin's pics in the showcase forum; she has a choco Roxy in the pic, so scrumptious. :love:

Loganz said:
Greenie - did you post this on the fashion spot forum too? Someone over there is interested in the same bag today. :hrmm:

Just curious - it looks like I am the sole vote for the Roxy; but, go to Mulberry.com and see their entire line-up of SS bags.

here in the states the name might not be as recognizable as the "power-labels" but the quality of the bags is luxuriously recognizable.

Check out tintin's pics in the showcase forum; she has a choco Roxy in the pic, so scrumptious. :love:

Yup, that's me!

go gucci. have you seen their new white medium tote with the scarf detail at the top? it may change your mind!
the LV suhali fabuleaux in white is very cool too- check it out before you decide.