Need Opinions---Yay or Nay

Greenie

Bag Ho
Nov 27, 2005
Okay gang, I'm wanting a light-colored bag for spring/summer and was thinking maybe an ivorystam, or gucci large boston, or roxanne weave. I'm really feelin the roxanne weave. :love:

What do you think?

The stam is from The Fashion Spot

The large boston is from the gucci website

The Roxanne is from LVR

Attachments

• stammrj.jpg
    stammrj.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 154377_B9H1G_9022.jpg
    154377_B9H1G_9022.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 75
  • roxanne_weave.jpg
    roxanne_weave.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 70

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
I'd have to say the Gucci, I prefer the Mulberry in a darker colour which I think compliments the style more and the stam just seems like it's a bag which may not last very long in terms of style (grandma chic can't be around forever!).

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Greenie - did you post this on the fashion spot forum too? Someone over there is interested in the same bag today. :hrmm:

Just curious - it looks like I am the sole vote for the Roxy; but, go to Mulberry.com and see their entire line-up of SS bags.

here in the states the name might not be as recognizable as the "power-labels" but the quality of the bags is luxuriously recognizable.

Check out tintin's pics in the showcase forum; she has a choco Roxy in the pic, so scrumptious. :love:

Greenie

Bag Ho
Nov 27, 2005
Loganz said:
Greenie - did you post this on the fashion spot forum too? Someone over there is interested in the same bag today. :hrmm:

Just curious - it looks like I am the sole vote for the Roxy; but, go to Mulberry.com and see their entire line-up of SS bags.

here in the states the name might not be as recognizable as the "power-labels" but the quality of the bags is luxuriously recognizable.

Check out tintin's pics in the showcase forum; she has a choco Roxy in the pic, so scrumptious. :love:

Yup, that's me!