Need opinions. Do these wedges look good with my H.S demi?

I like the wedges, actually. But they don't look too comfortable? If they're comfortable AND you have places to wear them (wouldn't be practical for me, I live in NH!), then I say GO FOR IT!

They do match your bag but I also don't like the bow. I don't know what it is about it but these would be so much cuter without it. Have you seen the Janelle flats in pink? These are even cuter IMO and they still match your bag.

Yes I've seen the Janelle flats IRL already. I saw these before i even saw the wedges. I was thinking about getting the flats just cause they match the demi but i really don't like flats at all. Then i saw the wedges and got all excited cause i like heels on my footwear. But yeah...the bow is getting to me...i still don't know if i want it. Oh and the comfort is not that great. If i keep thinking about it and looking at the pictures all day it makes me want it more. Hmmm...what to do..

I think that they're cute and would look great with your bag. Since you won't be wearing the wedges for quite some time, at least until the weather gets warmer, you can always purchase them and return them (keep your receipt and shoes tucked away in a safe place) later on if they happen to go on sale by then or if you see another pair of Coach shoes that you like better.

I think they are very cute. I've seen them IRL at Nordstrom & thought they were fun for spring. And they do match the HS Demi. However, just my opinion, if you get them to wear with your demi, I'd wear them with jeans or something, where just the toe is sticking out. I agree with an earlier poster that said they might be a little "much", but since your bag is small, if you wear them with jeans or pants & maybe a white T-shirt or something, I think it would all coordinate.

But do what makes YOU happy & comfortable!!!:smile:

IDK.... I personally don't like things to be too matchy matchy. I say get a pair in pink leather with no sigs.

i'm thinking about that too. Just getting some pink leather heels in whatever brand. plus the price is pretty high for a footwear i won't use that much. i rather spend less and have a no name brand shoe to match my demi. i think i'm leaning towards not getting it and saving for another bag or accessory from coach...

Thanks for all your suggestions and opinions everyone!

yes they are awesome...do you know if they come in other colors???

Yes they do. The come in black/white and i think blue. Don't remember if there anymore colors. You can check out Macy's. In the background of one of my pics you can kind of see it. But you could just see the back of it not the front, sorry. Here ya go..

Attachments

• betseyblackwhite.jpg
    betseyblackwhite.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 31