Need Info Please!! CHANEL Flap White

what do mean deleted? I didn't delete anything on my post. You can check my post history. Also I don't sell fakes, I just trying to get help cause people selling it to me and I don't have knowledge regarding Chanel. if you read my post properly, no picture are Ok with me, I'm just trying to get reference for this bag. I respect your opinion and If you judging people because they are new, you need to change the way you think and act professionally since I don't offend or did something wrong here. If no one helps me, I do understand and respect that. Have a nice day!

- If you are thinking or already bought a bag that you are not sure of its authenticity, please have the bag authenticated either on tpf or via a paid reputable authenticator. In either case, you can and should have seen either pictures of the bag or the bag itself, so I'm not sure why you are asking to see pictures.

- Exactly what kind of "reference" are you looking for? We do not disclose details regarding to authenticity so if you are trying to get "references" on a bag you will or already purchased and do the authentication yourself, members do NOT share those information (for obvious reasons!)

- missyb was NOT judging you because you are new. It's just that you are requesting information/pictures that don't make any sense and you are avoiding answering JetSetGo's questions repeatedly.

Reactions: missyb
what do mean deleted? I didn't delete anything on my post. You can check my post history. Also I don't sell fakes, I just trying to get help cause people selling it to me and I don't have knowledge regarding Chanel. if you read my post properly, no picture are Ok with me, I'm just trying to get reference for this bag. I respect your opinion and If you judging people because they are new, you need to change the way you think and act professionally since I don't offend or did something wrong here. If no one helps me, I do understand and respect that. Have a nice day!

I would not buy a bag from anyone who will not send you a picture of it. :smile:

You did post a picture of a white box with Chanel skus on it it actually was leaning down touching a dark rattan item. It was deleted when we started or I started to question why you had a box and no bag. We see to many people here buy fake bags so we do not share pics for this reason. Sorry if you think I'm unprofessional that's your choice to think that way. I don't want to see some poor girl buy a fake bag and loose her money.

- If you are thinking or already bought a bag that you are not sure of its authenticity, please have the bag authenticated either on tpf or via a paid reputable authenticator. In either case, you can and should have seen either pictures of the bag or the bag itself, so I'm not sure why you are asking to see pictures.

- Exactly what kind of "reference" are you looking for? We do not disclose details regarding to authenticity so if you are trying to get "references" on a bag you will or already purchased and do the authentication yourself, members do NOT share those information (for obvious reasons!)

- missyb was NOT judging you because you are new. It's just that you are requesting information/pictures that don't make any sense and you are avoiding answering JetSetGo's questions repeatedly.

I'm not avoiding any questions here and please read "missyb" accusing me I deleted my post and I'm selling fake online. @missyb if you read my post properly I'm not requesting pictures of receipts regarding this item. Read before you judge. Thanks again

Mr Purse, if this somehow turns out that you are a potential bag buyer who is genuinely asking for information regarding a purchase, then I apologize in advance for sounding a bit doubtful of you request BUT (a big but), here are my questions for you. Please answer them!

Like I said, if no pictures thats fine. Just want to know the name of this model and if any one know some information or looks of the bag. If none thats fine. Im trying this forum cuz I cant find any info in internet. If none thats perfectly fine, I do understand. Thanks again.
Where or who is selling this bag to you? Did the store/website/person/seller not have a name for something he/she is selling? It seems that the only info you know is "15c A92677Y25798 white". Is this the name/title that the seller is calling this sale? Also, you don't seem to know the "looks of the bag". Did the seller not include any pictures? Even worse, why are you buying a bag that you seem to not even know what it looks like?

I don't know the looks of the bag also, that's why I'm asking if you guys seen this bag or if you have any idea about the looks.Thank you
Again, why are you buying something that you have never seen or at least know what it looks like???
It's like me walking into a car dealer saying I want to buy model 5468215GX but have no idea what size the car is and what it looks like. That does NOT make any sense.

I want to see the looks of the bag and dimension/size
Lots of members here ask size or measurement questions but it's because they are interested in a bag, which usually means they know what the bag looks like. I understand that you want to purchase a bag and may want to see a mod shot or pictures of the bag's inside. However, you seem to have no idea what "15c A92677Y25798 white" is. That's what is weird.

lol sorry but this is just too funny. Most people would have answered "no I'm looking to buy not sell". You said you don't sell fakes; that implies you sell bags (just not fakes). Again, you avoided my question. I asked you earlier what kind of references you are looking for.

Thanks for the response, cause someone selling this bag and I been searching to the internet but different shows up.
What "different shows up"? Since the only thing you seem to know is "15c A92677Y25798 white", I just googled the same thing and nothing came up. My question is what different things did you see when you "searching to the internet".

I will request more pics from the seller. Thanks again Authenticator
We are NOT and have NEVER claimed that any of us is an authenticator. So you can get pictures from the seller? Isn't that something a legit buyer would have done first before anything else? I'm going to ask this in the least offensive way possible (and I apologize if it does) - is English your native language? Because either this is the reason or you are just a very bad lier because your posts and "stories and reasons" are all over the place.

I'm not avoiding any questions here and please read "missyb" accusing me I deleted my post and I'm selling fake online. @missyb if you read my post properly I'm not requesting pictures of receipts regarding this item. Read before you judge. Thanks again
Yes you are. You kept saying that someone is selling a bag to you but you don't know what the bag looks like thus you original post. Our question has always been WHY DO YOU NOT KNOW THE LOOK OF THE BAG? I did read missyb's reply and she is NOT accusing you of anything. She simply stated that your posts and "reasons and stories" made you look suspicious of someone who is trying to get info/pictures to sell fakes. A legit buyer/seller would have provided explanations and evidences to this suspicion. Instead, you kept "rewording" your same story.

Now your story is changed to "pictures of receipts"? So what is it? Picture, reference, or receipt pictures?

We are not judging you. We are voicing our concerns and suspicions from your own posts.

Reactions: Plumeria233
Pardon me "Mr. Purse", but your posts speak for themselves. Please see some of your posts attached to my post since your memory CLEARLY seems to FAIL you. In no uncertain terms, your adamant denial toward our fellow TPF member "missyb" is not only rude, it is absolutely WRONG. The statement made by "missyb" is 100% accurate regarding your requesting copies of receipts, regardless of whatever bag it might be. ALL of your requests have been extremely inappropriate.
I also already explained to you in multiple private messages that YOU initiated: The Purse Forum and this Chanel Forum is for collectors, hobbyists, and admirers of the brand to share their passion with like-minded peers.
Even our beloved authenticator Roku, who so generously VOLUNTEERS her precious time to "members" of this community, discourages individuals from joining TPF when their sole purpose is to request free authentication of handbags. Clearly Roku "skipped" your authenticator request because you did not follow her guidelines. It appears you never even bothered to read her rules and regulations based on what you posted on the Authenticator Thread.
Now you are back in the general forum because you were unable to get what you wanted from our authenticator.
I am truly livid that you would accuse another TPF member of swaying the truth when all suspicions, with concrete and tangible evidence, lead to you.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: missyb
Pardon me "Mr. Purse", but your posts speak for themselves. Please see some of your posts attached to my post since your memory CLEARLY seems to FAIL you. In no uncertain terms, your adamant denial toward our fellow TPF member "missyb" is not only rude, it is absolutely WRONG. The statement made by "missyb" is 100% accurate regarding your requesting copies of receipts, regardless of whatever bag it might be. ALL of your requests have been extremely inappropriate.
I also already explained to you in multiple private messages that YOU initiated: The Purse Forum and this Chanel Forum is for collectors, hobbyists, and admirers of the brand to share their passion with like-minded peers.
Even our beloved authenticator Roku, who so generously VOLUNTEERS her precious time to "members" of this community, discourages individuals from joining TPF when their sole purpose is to request free authentication of handbags. Clearly Roku "skipped" your authenticator request because you did not follow her guidelines. It appears you never even bothered to read her rules and regulations based on what you posted on the Authenticator Thread.
Now you are back in the general forum because you were unable to get what you wanted from our authenticator.
I am truly livid that you would accuse another TPF member of swaying the truth when all suspicions, with concrete and tangible evidence, lead to you.

View attachment 3413592

View attachment 3413591

View attachment 3413590

@Plumeria233 , those two are different style of the bag. Check the post first pretty
A93413Y06830 and
15C A92677Y25798

Oh my goodness! Did you even read my post, "Mr. fake-Purse"?
Your response had NOTHING to do with MY point or the points of ALL the other members in this thread, besides yours.
Requesting:
1) copies of members' receipts and/or
2) pictures of other members' handbags, when you have NO other presence/history on this website, is NOT ACCEPTABLE and NOT ALLOWED.

Last edited: