Need Info on New Thompson Line Due in November

HM...thats different than the bag I thought you were talking about...there was a gorgeous one in this month's blueprint magazine....I'm out of town and I can't remember if I threw that out or not...I was thinking that was the line you meant...but its definitely not like the pic above and absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Stophle...that is cute as well but it is not the bag I was talking about. That bag is called the Thompson Top Handle and is a double handle satchel with a 'frame' type closure. The handles are rolled/rounded and firm and definately a hand held type bag. I can see from the pictures that the entire Thompson line is going to be something I am definately going to lust over, but alas, the Top Handle is the one for me!

Ah okay. Sorry about that, the title of the thread was just Thompson Line so I didn't realize. S'what I get for not reading the thread before posting. *L*

Ah okay. Sorry about that, the title of the thread was just Thompson Line so I didn't realize. S'what I get for not reading the thread before posting. *L*

I'm sorry...I hope you did not take that the wrong way! It was not meant to be unkind. That was great of you to post that picture as I had not seen the tote and it is very cute and more affordable than the satchel. Thank you for posting that bag. If I can find a picture of the bag I want I'll post a picture or maybe someone will beat me to it.

alright ladies! i checked today and I can confirm the only three colors for this collection are the three we talked about - ink, parchment and toffee. I have nooooo clue where the SA at the outlet got her info because what I looked at didn't even mention the colors she said. Also, the toffee looks like a deep chocolate brown!

Thank you sprinkles for the confirmation. Razorbackbelle0 said that the toffee was the same color as the chelsea line of toffee. I hope so because then that is what I will get. Do you agree?

HighOnHandbags - I saw the bag you are talking about in the "little brown book". It is gorgeous! The picture showed the parchment color and while I generally shy away from light colored bags this was simply stunning! On to the wishlist it goes! :yes:

That is the exact book I saw it in! Isn't she beautiful! I cannot wait to get her. Now, the only thing is which color. I'm leaning towards Toffee as I have way too many bags in black and I'm not sure I would get enough use out of the parchment.