Need Hermes experts to give advice on Lindy 30 and Toolbox 20

Hi, I have a Lindy 30 and a Toolbox 20. I use my Lindy a lot more than my Toolbox. I find the Lindy more spacious and much easier to get things in/out of the bag. For the Toolbox, you have to unlock the bag each time you need to access the bag and you can't leave it unlock because then everything will fall out. As for my Lindy, I leave the zippers open and just lock the bag by using the turnlock. That way I can access the bag from the side. I'm 5'4, I find the toolbox 20 looks a bit small on me, Lindy 30 is just right, recently I tried on a Lindy 26 at my home boutique, it's very cute. Maybe when you are in Europe, you can try on the sizes first before deciding which to purchase. :smile::smile:
Hello!! I’m a bit taller than you, 5’7”. Do you think I can carry a Toolbox 20? I feel like if I get a Toolbox 26 over my shoulder it might be unwieldy. It will also slouch more. What do you think? Would appreciate mod pics!

Hello!! I’m a bit taller than you, 5’7”. Do you think I can carry a Toolbox 20? I feel like if I get a Toolbox 26 over my shoulder it might be unwieldy. It will also slouch more. What do you think? Would appreciate mod pics!

Hi, my advice would be to go to the store to try on both sizes, if you can. It’s an expensive purchase so trying both sizes on and seeing the bags first before deciding which one to buy would be better. The last thing you want is buyers regret. So sorry but I don’t have any mod pics recently. :smile:

Hi, my advice would be to go to the store to try on both sizes, if you can. It’s an expensive purchase so trying both sizes on and seeing the bags first before deciding which one to buy would be better. The last thing you want is buyers regret. So sorry but I don’t have any mod pics recently. :smile:

Definitely! Will do that thank you!