Need Help!

Ah I see. Well, even if she did try to file a dispute through eBay, assuming that she can as a NARU, the burden would be on her to prove that the wallet is fake, which she obviously can't do since you're saying it is authentic. All in all, it sounds like she is trying to scam you, but she wasn't smart enough to get away with it.

Okay so is it safe to stop freaking out about this? Either way she won't be able to get any money back right? She said something about contacting the police, should I be worried about this? This type of thing has never happened to me before so I just am not sure what to do.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over this, no. As I mentioned, she has to prove that you sent her a fake, which she can't do. Additionally, it looks pretty bad that she waited nine months to call you out. Not to mention that she is NARU and randomly sent the envelope or whatever to you without coming to an agreement prior. My thoughts are honestly that you will be fine.

I believe worrying is useless. If there's something you can do about a situation, then do it and see what happens. If there's nothing you can do, then why worry? You're going to call eBay, so you'll be doing what you can do.

There's something else I want to tell you about the clause, but I won't do it here in case the buyer or lurking scammers are reading. I'll PM you.

I believe worrying is useless. If there's something you can do about a situation, then do it and see what happens. If there's nothing you can do, then why worry? You're going to call eBay, so you'll be doing what you can do.

There's something else I want to tell you about the clause, but I won't do it here in case the buyer or lurking scammers are reading. I'll PM you.

Okay sounds good, thanks for your help!