Need help with an LV selection, time sensitive!

I don't care for this bag personally - just too much going on. But if YOU like it, and you are already questioning your decision, I think you should exchange the one you have and get it!!

Oh, and the Melrose actually ended up being super user friendly compared to what I expected. I thought it would be beautiful but painful, but what I love is I can zip all my regular stuff inside, the back pocket I slip all my bills and papers in the back pocket, and the front I slide my cell phone and chapstick. Its easy to reach in and grab my cell out of the front pocket without even unbuckling. Plus it fits an iPad perfectly! So although I still can't sling it over my shoulder, it is very user friendly!

It's your choice and buy whatever makes you happy. :smile: When my SA showed this purse to me, my eyes were wide open when she told me the price and what leathers they were.

Happy LVoe shopping!!!

Just keep the Melrose since its more classic and not too extravagant looking as compared to the other bag with ostrich leather. Also, ask yourself which one is more practical for your own need. Some bag is made to be adored and some to be enjoyed. its your call but congratulations whichever you choose! :smile:

I personally prefer the Melrose, this bag is too busy and looks like it is trying too hard to be the Celine trapeze with the Celine tote handles. If you are looking for a classic timeless bag I am not sure that will stand the test of time. However at the end of the day you have to listen to your heart regardless of what we think. If it keeps calling for you then you should get it otherwise you will regret it.

I wouldn't walk, I would run back to the store to exchange! This bag is so much more interesting and common than the Melrose. And the sides can be tucked in so that it looks like a boxy tote.

My SA offered me this bag a few weeks ago, but there was a bit too much going on for my personal taste. However, there is something curiously attractive about it in the smaller size. If I liked small bags, I would've considered it. My vote goes for the Melrose. I love LV's patent leather. Ultimately, you have to buy what you love, what you absolutely can't live without... Hope that helps. :smile: