Need Help! Which Chanel to buy?

I don't really care for diamonds or jewelry.... the only diamond I'll care about is the one I'll wear on my ringfinger when the
TIME FINALLLLLLLLLY.........COMES~~~~~~~~~~~~~! (Sorry... that was a little ranting.....) I love my classic flap in medium and even though I don't wear it often, when I need it, it totally completes my outfits! I've never ever regretted the purchase. I purchased it way back when it was like $2500 CAD and if I didn't purchase it then, I would have really regretted it with the price increases and all. I'm sure the Chanel bags will increase in price again. I don't think Tiffany increases their prices as often as Chanel and as much as Chanel... so the rings will be waiting for you later on! That's just me though! Do what feels right!

kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/15c/5/AAAAAh7JaNwAAAAAAVxciw.jpg ($1800)

versus

lambskin classic flap with silver hardware ($3200)

It's my birthday and I just had a baby so this is my gift to myself!

I'm leaning towards getting the diamond rings (one in yellow gold and one in white gold) at this point cause I'll wear it everyday. Will keep you all posted what I decide to do!

This is a hard choice... I would love having a chanel flap. However, i think if i had a the choice in front of me, i would most likely get the Tiffany's Diamond. I own various pieces of silver jewlery from Tiffany's and i love them! They get very well loved!
Good luck with your decision!

ITA with luv2ownabirkin's logic. The increase in prices for a Chanel bag is much more than a Tiffany ring. If you factor that in, I think it'd be cheaper to buy the bag now. That said, if you're going to use the rings everyday, then I think you should go with the Tiffany ring!

Keep us posted!

I would get the bag, but that's because I'm not a jewelry person. Either way I don't think you can go wrong. The handbag will make all your outfits look good, from flip flops to heels to boots. You could use it daily, if it's one that fits your purpose. But if you like to change bags often with each outfit, that's another story too. And the ring, what a nice thing for jewelry lovers. My sister loves jewelry and I like bags, so I get where you're coming from.

What a tough choice to make! Personally, I would purchase the bag in a heartbeat. However, if your gut tells you differently, follow your instincts. Nonetheless, both ring and bag will last you a lifetime. Good luck deciding

If you already own a diamond ring, get the Chanel bag.
Otherwise, Tiffany's diamond ring is a good piece to keep for a long time!
Good luck.