Need help! Should I buy this watercolor? With PICS

Try doing a search for the "authenticate" thread. It's never closed , it just keeps going. Just make sure to ask the seller for complete pics that Lee requires. Better to take a lot of pics just to make it quick and easy and if Lee says it look good...join the WC speedy clubhouse. Good luck!

I found it and have posted mine. Thanks. :smile:

Are you buying it because you really really love it or are you buying it because you can get it at a great price?
In my opinion, speedy 35 is too big for you. Why not use the money for a bag that you can get more use of? Something you can use everyday. Just my opinion. But if it will make you happy, i say go for it. Goodluck deciding! :smile:

If you're worried it's gonna be too large, I wouldn't. I think that the 35 is still fairly small, and would just give you more of the great watercolor canvas to show off! If you're worried about it being large for your day-to-day items, get a base shaper - at least then you won't need to worry about it sagging / looking even larger, unless you prefer that look, of course!

Are you buying it because you really really love it or are you buying it because you can get it at a great price?
In my opinion, speedy 35 is too big for you. Why not use the money for a bag that you can get more use of? Something you can use everyday. Just my opinion. But if it will make you happy, i say go for it. Goodluck deciding! :smile:

I think both. This is the only LV limited edition I love but if the price goes extremely high I wouldn't think it makes sense to buy. I could get speedy 30 for everyday bag later. :smile:

I know what I'd do. I'll cut newspaper out roughly 13'' x 10.5'' and put it against me. See how it looks. LOL

I would get it, I have this in the brown and love it, get so many compliments when I use it! If you love it, get it!! The 35 really isn't that much bigger than 30.
Here you can see me carrying it. :smile:

Attachments

• image-2743399933.jpg
    image-2743399933.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 230
One thing though. I check LV website and they put speedy 35 measurements 13.8 x 9.1 x 7.1 inches but the seller told me 13 x 10.5 x 7. Why is it taller? Is this mean it might be a fake?

One thing though. I check LV website and they put speedy 35 measurements 13.8 x 9.1 x 7.1 inches but the seller told me 13 x 10.5 x 7. Why is it taller? Is this mean it might be a fake?

It may just be because of the way it was measured. I think LV measures it in terms of a products dimensions when stuffed with dust bags & filler, while the seller you're thinking about purchasing from may have "folded it" at the base so that the canvas from the bottom adds to the vertical height.

It's also possible that LV measures the height of the bag without taking into account the curvature of the canvas as it goes from the base to the handles, while this seller may have "wrapped" a measuring tape around the exterior of the canvas from handle to base as opposed to taking the measurement from one of the end-sides of the bag (with a ruler, for example.)

Soft-sided pieces of any kind are hard to measure, so just inquire about the method by which the seller measured it, and maybe even ask them to re-measure it while the bag is stuffed with clothes or something.

Good luck!

It may just be because of the way it was measured. I think LV measures it in terms of a products dimensions when stuffed with dust bags & filler, while the seller you're thinking about purchasing from may have "folded it" at the base so that the canvas from the bottom adds to the vertical height.

Soft-sided pieces of any kind are hard to measure, so just inquire about the method by which the seller measured it, and maybe even ask them to re-measure it while the bag is stuffed with clothes or something.

Good luck!

Yeah that makes sense. Anyway I'll wait until Lee authenticate it for me. :smile: Thanks

Its a great deal, and it even comes with the cards, keys and stuff.. the price for it is quite reasonable considering the fact that it is a LE piece too.... And also you worked hard to get to your current position, I think that you should go for it, as you deserve it, and its calling for you!!

ArielS said:
Yeah that makes sense. Anyway I'll wait until Lee authenticate it for me. :smile: Thanks

No need to ask Lee, it's Authentic!! I've been collecting for over 10 yrs;)
I can assure from the photos it's real, you can polish the lock and keys with some brass cleaner and it will look as good as new., good luck!
I'm 5'5" 124lbs.

No need to ask Lee, it's Authentic!! I've been collecting for over 10 yrs;)
I can assure from the photos it's real, you can polish the lock and keys with some brass cleaner and it will look as good as new., good luck!
I'm 5'5" 124lbs.

Thanks LVgirl. I have been starring at the photos of genuine ones, spot all the big watercolor marks and make sure they match lol.