Need help! Should I buy this watercolor? With PICS

1. Hi guys,

I really need help with this. I haven't own any LV and after being very sensible with spending money for years ( got 2 degrees, a good job, a house, married) I think I deserve something nice that I always dream of, so I start browsing for LV. I love damier azur speedy 30 and I think that's a must buy for me. I search and search and come across this beautiful watercolor! It's absolutely gorgeous but... so pricey. :Push: It's being offered for about $1450. I did a lot of research and think this is quite a good deal. Should I get it? Damier azur can wait but watercolor can't!

It's a speedy 35 so it will be really big. I'm just 4'11'', size us 0-2. Do you think it will be too big for me? My friend owns speedy 30 so I know that's a right size for me but I've never had 35 put against me.

Look. It's gorgeous! Quite a pristine condition as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TIA

2. It's a good deal actually.
    I saw the same water color speedy 30 cost more than U$2000 on eBay
    where do you find this?

3. Yes, get it!
    A great deal, if you think it is not way too big.

4. it will be to big for you

5. I know it's massive and I'm petit. :sad: Can it still be a good holiday/weekend bag? Carrying scarves and clothes around lol. Or should I try to find a 30? There's one on bonanza as well, $2000 up. To me if it's that much I'd get a vintage Chanel.

6. As an everyday it may be a bit big but as a holiday/weekend bag, it would be perfect! And that is an awesome price!!!

7. I don't think it will be too big for you. You are a small person so it may look a bit big to some - but there are plenty of ladies out there using HUGE bags. And you may be small but that doesn't mean your cosmetics bag / wallet / phone / accessories are any smaller and people find the 35 a great size. Go for it :]

8. It's so pretty!
    The previous owner has looked after it well.
    Do you live near a store? Maybe you could pop in and try a 35 size and see how you like it.
    It would be a waste of money if you decided it was too big for you.
    Love the watercolor though - soooo beautiful, you'll be the envy of many!!!

9. Get it ! Good deal opportunity
    Knocks only once .. So grab it :biggrin:
    Good luck and can't wait for your
    Reveal :smile:

10. As soon as Lee authenticate the purse go grab the chance to own it. Otherwise it might haunt you for the rest of your TPF life!

11. Yes I have a lot to carry especially when I'm on holiday. :smile: It wouldn't be my everyday bag because it's white and I can't afford getting it dirty.

I'm not living near the shop. Everytime I get there it's always really really busy and some how I feel uncomfortable in high-end stores. I feel that I'm not posh enough to be there.

I can't find the authenticate thread anymore. I think it has been closed!

12. This is my dream speedy and hopefully I will own it one day.

I say go for it. 35 is not huge and someone your size could easily wear it.

13. Ooooh I found the authenticate LV thread now. Will ask Lee about it. Thanks. :biggrin:

14. You should definitely get it! Oh joy!!

15. Try doing a search for the "authenticate" thread. It's never closed , it just keeps going. Just make sure to ask the seller for complete pics that Lee requires. Better to take a lot of pics just to make it quick and easy and if Lee says it look good...join the WC speedy clubhouse. Good luck!