Need help! Should I buy this watercolor? With PICS

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys,

I really need help with this. I haven't own any LV and after being very sensible with spending money for years ( got 2 degrees, a good job, a house, married) I think I deserve something nice that I always dream of, so I start browsing for LV. I love damier azur speedy 30 and I think that's a must buy for me. I search and search and come across this beautiful watercolor! It's absolutely gorgeous but... so pricey. :Push: It's being offered for about $1450. I did a lot of research and think this is quite a good deal. Should I get it? Damier azur can wait but watercolor can't!

It's a speedy 35 so it will be really big. I'm just 4'11'', size us 0-2. Do you think it will be too big for me? My friend owns speedy 30 so I know that's a right size for me but I've never had 35 put against me.

Look. It's gorgeous! Quite a pristine condition as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TIA

2. It's a good deal actually.
    I saw the same water color speedy 30 cost more than U$2000 on eBay
    where do you find this?

3. Yes, get it!
    A great deal, if you think it is not way too big.

4. it will be to big for you

5. I know it's massive and I'm petit. :sad: Can it still be a good holiday/weekend bag? Carrying scarves and clothes around lol. Or should I try to find a 30? There's one on bonanza as well, $2000 up. To me if it's that much I'd get a vintage Chanel.

6. As an everyday it may be a bit big but as a holiday/weekend bag, it would be perfect! And that is an awesome price!!!

7. I don't think it will be too big for you. You are a small person so it may look a bit big to some - but there are plenty of ladies out there using HUGE bags. And you may be small but that doesn't mean your cosmetics bag / wallet / phone / accessories are any smaller and people find the 35 a great size. Go for it :]

8. It's so pretty!
    The previous owner has looked after it well.
    Do you live near a store? Maybe you could pop in and try a 35 size and see how you like it.
    It would be a waste of money if you decided it was too big for you.
    Love the watercolor though - soooo beautiful, you'll be the envy of many!!!

9. Get it ! Good deal opportunity
    Knocks only once .. So grab it :biggrin:
    Good luck and can't wait for your
    Reveal :smile:

10. As soon as Lee authenticate the purse go grab the chance to own it. Otherwise it might haunt you for the rest of your TPF life!

11. Yes I have a lot to carry especially when I'm on holiday. :smile: It wouldn't be my everyday bag because it's white and I can't afford getting it dirty.

I'm not living near the shop. Everytime I get there it's always really really busy and some how I feel uncomfortable in high-end stores. I feel that I'm not posh enough to be there.

I can't find the authenticate thread anymore. I think it has been closed!

12. This is my dream speedy and hopefully I will own it one day.

I say go for it. 35 is not huge and someone your size could easily wear it.

13. Ooooh I found the authenticate LV thread now. Will ask Lee about it. Thanks. :biggrin:

14. You should definitely get it! Oh joy!!

15. Try doing a search for the "authenticate" thread. It's never closed , it just keeps going. Just make sure to ask the seller for complete pics that Lee requires. Better to take a lot of pics just to make it quick and easy and if Lee says it look good...join the WC speedy clubhouse. Good luck!