Need Help Please!!! Bearn vs. Kelly Long Wallet

Get Kelly Long Wallet! There simply isn't another wallet that is more elegant and beautiful. Many wallets have metal parts, and also keys do much worse damage than the turnlock.

Someone mentioned that Kelly fold-out version, the two buttons snap closure (for coin slots) would cause indentation on the other side where credit card slots are. Just so you are aware of it.

I had a chevre bearn and sold it and got a chevre Kelly Long instead with the zip coin pocket. The best wallet I ever owned and I love it to death. It holds all my stuff better than any wallet I have owned and the straps are a non-issue ( I just keep them closed over the turnlock and open and close the wallet with the turnlock only). I don't miss the bearn at all. It fits just fine in every bag I have from a Chanel 2.55 classic flap to a 35 Kelly to a 35 Birkin to a Chanel GST. Usually the main the I carry and transfer purse to purse is the wallet, an LV cosmetic case, cell phone, keys and sunglasses. Though carrying the wallet and the 19cm LV cosmetic case may be too much in the Chanel 2.55 flap bag. I agree it is much more of a statement wallet. It is the only wallet I have ever been complimented on upon taking it out to pay for something.

Both are gorgeous so I say go with whichever you fall in love with. For myself, I love the bearn but I am probably biased because dh got me a fuschia bearn for the holidays. I absolutely love the color (I'm a pink girl) and the slimness of it. I only need space for my id and 3 credit/debit cards and cash so I don't need to go any bigger. Good luck in making your choice and have fun! Whatever you choose should make you smile.

Shopaholicious, I'm glad you mention about the two buttons snap closure may cause indentation on the other side where cc slots are. That will really bother me if that happens, so that's why I have finally decided to get the Kelly Long Wallet with the coin slot in the middle instead.
The only thing I need to decide on is the COLOR!!! There are so many beautiful colors to choose from but I limited myself to 3 colors, still deciding (violet, fuschia, or cyclemen). Purple is my favorite color, I currently own a Bearn bi-fold in violet chevre leather and I love it. At first I was thinking about another violet in the Kelly Long, but I think I should choose another color like fushchia or cyclemen in chevre leather.
Sophia1025, your dh has such great taste..fuschia is gorgeous. I was looking through color reference and saw a birkin chevre in fushchia and its lovely, I can't wait to get my hands on one. I also love cyclemen, I don't see it in chevre mostly in epsom for wallets & small accessories. Thanks for everyone advices!!!:biggrin: