Need help picking next SLG!

Hi all. I am looking to add to my SLG collection. It must be something I can USE EVERYDAY and doesn't make one of my current SLGs redundant.

Do you have any suggestions??

SLGs I currently own:
1. Anais wallet in mono - compact enough to go in small bags but also functions as a full size wallet in my bigger bags.

2. Cles in mono - used as a small wallet in my smaller bags or to house my keys in my bigger bags. As my main bag will be a diaper bag for the foreseeable future it will mainly be used for my keys.

3. Agenda PM in Pomme - used as my day-to-day diary.

4. Pochette Accessoires in mono - mainly used as a cross body bag but also as a catch all in my bigger bags.

SLGs I have considered:
1. 6 key holder. I like the idea of keeping my travel card in the back but I was struggling to find a use for my cles if I got this. I don't want to use my cles for clips etc - seems a waste.

2. Cosmetic pouch in GM (the PM wouldn't fit all my makeup). Issue with this is I tend to change my cosmetic bags every six months because they get filthy quickly! Probably a bit more than I want to spend especially for something which will have to sit at home for the next year while I'm on maternity leave.

3. ZCP in denim. Not practical since I already have a wallet but this has been on my wish list for a while. Just so pretty. Probably a bit more than I want to spend as well.

4. Mini pochette. I really like the look of this piece but I need to figure out a use for it!

Thanks everyone!

Have you thought about belt or shawl?I have shawl and I enjoy using it despite it being high maintenance item. It's warm, luxury, but casual in the same time.I have denim one, I love it!It does snag, but I still enjoy wearing it.After 1 snag I got over it and I don't worry anymore.I'm thinking of buying another one some time...
I don't have a belt, but I'd like one , I think. Could work if you wear many pants and jeans, maybe?

I vote for the cosmetic pouch GM. I have had mine for five years and it is very functional and the inside is washable so stays clean. Still looks perfect after all this use.

I would suggest to put that money towards a nice clutch. I don't think you need any SLG, you have everything you need and you don't really like anything badly to just go and buy...Many people suggested mini pochette here, but I had one and sold it.Never regretted. To me it was useless, such an expensive item to hold pins or lipstick.It would not fit my big iPhone 6+ and was too fragile (to me at least, because of lining) for makeup. I have agenda pm, but don't really use it everyday. I'm thinking of selling it. I have 2 wallets and cles (that I use for keys or cards in my alma bb). I feel like 2 wallets are too much, so I would not suggest buying another one in case you are thinking about it too. If you didn't feel that way about makeup bag, I would suggest it, but I would not spend so much money on a makeup bag as well, but I don't really carry any makeup but a lipstick or a concealer.GLD!

I think you make a very good point - there doesn't seem to be an SLG which is really missing from my collection based on my lifestyle. I'm happy to use my pochette accessoires as a catch-all for my stuff in the diaper bag so another pouch isn't really necessary either. This is tough!

Have you thought about belt or shawl?I have shawl and I enjoy using it despite it being high maintenance item. It's warm, luxury, but casual in the same time.I have denim one, I love it!It does snag, but I still enjoy wearing it.After 1 snag I got over it and I don't worry anymore.I'm thinking of buying another one some time...
I don't have a belt, but I'd like one , I think. Could work if you wear many pants and jeans, maybe?

I have definitely been lusting over the shawls! My only concern is whether it would be a practical item now I have a newborn.

I vote mini pouchette. I actually use these as my wallet. I like all my junk in one place without having to find a card in a million slots or struggle to get my cards in/out of the slots. The only negative is sometimes it gets a tad heavy because I end up collecting a lot of coins in it. It's also got a chain so you can clip it to your bag for easy accessibility. It can be used for many things as well.

Not a fan of the 6 key holder but I also don't carry around a lot of keys lol.

I'm against the cosmetic pouch for the reason you posted. It's very expensive to end up full of makeup. I feel like you'd regret that one because you'd feel like you ruined it.

The ZCP is a bit of a mixed bag. It's a great little wallet. However if your used to a full size wallet it might not get a lot of use. The ZCP actually fits all my cards perfectly however when I and a little bit of cash I can't open/close it easily. I generally don't carry a lot of cash but I've had more than one occasion where money got caught up in the zipper. And I had to have someone else open it for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

Voted earlier, but here's the lovely thing about the mini pochette: fits more than you would think and perfect for quick errands. Easily holds zippy multicartes, pen, big lip gloss, and key fob. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467498026.539683.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1467498049.724872.jpg

Voted earlier, but here's the lovely thing about the mini pochette: fits more than you would think and perfect for quick errands. Easily holds zippy multicartes, pen, big lip gloss, and key fob. View attachment 3398233View attachment 3398236
Omg I'm so glad you posted that! I'm considering getting a zippy mulitcartes and had no idea it would fit in my mini pochettes! I've used a mini pochette every day as my wallet since I got my first one in 2009. They're awesome!

Hi all. I am looking to add to my SLG collection. It must be something I can USE EVERYDAY and doesn't make one of my current SLGs redundant.

Do you have any suggestions??

SLGs I currently own:
1. Anais wallet in mono - compact enough to go in small bags but also functions as a full size wallet in my bigger bags.

2. Cles in mono - used as a small wallet in my smaller bags or to house my keys in my bigger bags. As my main bag will be a diaper bag for the foreseeable future it will mainly be used for my keys.

3. Agenda PM in Pomme - used as my day-to-day diary.

4. Pochette Accessoires in mono - mainly used as a cross body bag but also as a catch all in my bigger bags.

SLGs I have considered:
1. 6 key holder. I like the idea of keeping my travel card in the back but I was struggling to find a use for my cles if I got this. I don't want to use my cles for clips etc - seems a waste.

2. Cosmetic pouch in GM (the PM wouldn't fit all my makeup). Issue with this is I tend to change my cosmetic bags every six months because they get filthy quickly! Probably a bit more than I want to spend especially for something which will have to sit at home for the next year while I'm on maternity leave.

3. ZCP in denim. Not practical since I already have a wallet but this has been on my wish list for a while. Just so pretty. Probably a bit more than I want to spend as well.

4. Mini pochette. I really like the look of this piece but I need to figure out a use for it!

Thanks everyone!
I vote for mini pouchette. It is multi purpose and you will soon find many uses for it.