NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY! J12 or Jumbo Flap in Black Caviar?

Congrats on the J12 I was at Saks yesterday and took a look again at the J12. I love the J12 with diamond markers. I'm planning to get black. I have a black jumbo flap and love that too ... decisions!

From your reaons alone, I would get the J12. and besides how old are you? You would not be too young for a J12. Look at Lindsey Lohan, although that girl is legal, she is mentally immature which should count for something. lol

why should you care what other people think? Are they the ones chipping in to pay for the watch? :bagslap: Take advantage of the situation, and don't forget to give the boyfriend a peck after receiving the gift. :graucho:

So glad u went for the J12 with diamond markers. Good decision! I have my diamond Rolex and my Cartier tank,but the J12 is so different and I loveeee it. Enjoy it and just want to add u have such a sweetheart of a BF!!

thanks for all of your input! i ended up getting the j12 with the diamond markers. it was a hard decision, but after the sa told me that the j12 price would increase before the jumbo flap price, i decided to have the bf buy the j12 for me now and purchase the jumbo flap myself before the november price increase. plus, the jumbo flap price is the same in hawaii and the mainland, but the j12 price is lower in hawaii than the mainland. i will post pics when i get back to la!

i have the best bf in the world! i love the fact that he even offered to buy me the j12 more than the watch itself.
Cancel my last post, I didn't know you already got the J12. Congrats on your new watch and your fab boyfriend!!!