need help finding a topaz stam

njkimberly

Jul 6, 2007
hey! i'm new to tpf but not new to MJ. however i'm finding a HARD time finding the topaz stam.. i'm jealous of anyoen who got it 450$!!! does anyoen know of any reliable retailors online that have it or any Saks/NM stores in the tristate (NY/NJ specifically) area??

thanks!

kim

I think those sold out a long time ago. When I was calling around a couple weeks ago, I only heard of 1 left at that time. Try calling one of the dept stores and have an SA check national stock for the bag, maybe she can track one down if there are any left.

I think those sold out a long time ago. When I was calling around a couple weeks ago, I only heard of 1 left at that time. Try calling one of the dept stores and have an SA check national stock for the bag, maybe she can track one down if there are any left.

thanks, i did this AM & my SA said she'd check the national stock for me.. i'll keep you all posted!

^so sorry!

there's still hope! i'll keep my eyes open for you... i just bought a muse unexpectedly, so no more stams for me for quite awhile!

there are a few topaz stams on ebay right now that look good... but i believe they're priced 900-1000.

i'm sending good vibes your way:tup: