Need help deciding my first Damier Azur

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I've been wanting a DA. But im torn between NF (i love the new RB) & speedy. Ive never had any of the two. What are your pros & cons? Pls help me decide.

2. I have both the Speedy and Neverfull and it really depends on what you want to use it for. I find myself reaching for my Speedy more for everyday use because I like handhelds more but for travel or if I need to stuff a lot of items then I use my Neverfull.

3. both great bags. like previous poster says, you need to think about how you want to use the bag. i will also throw out the speedy bandouliere as a contender since it can be carried so many ways. the handheld speedy is beautiful, but a straps really does come in handy when shopping or traveling. also, the speedy wins for secure closure because you can't beat i zipper for that. i will also mention one other bag that i carry a lot, the azur totally. sort of the best of both worlds, tote and purse. i like the mm in the totally. best of luck : )

4. Hi I've looked at both and I am petite. I personally would not chose either....I'd go with a Delightful! Maybe give it a look?! Between your 2 choices I feel speedy is more of a purse and the other is more for maybe school, traveling, baby bag. Although both of these are classics and women use each of the for daily use! I agree with another post maybe a speedy B instead. Good luck deciding!

5. I have both as well. Speedy 35 and Neverfull mm
    I use my Neverfull more!!

6. I have a Speedy 30 and a NF GM and they're both great bags; it would really depend on what you plan to use it for (your lifestyle) and whether you prefer top-held or shoulder.

Speedy:
    Pros
    -is a classic design that will never go out of style and is full of history
    -the zipper keeps your things secure
    -deceivingly spacious inside, even the 25 and 30

Cons
    -unless you have a Speedy B you'll have to carry it by hand all the time, may be inconvenient depending on your lifestyle
    -the little bugger can get heavy fast; remember, it's a bottomless pit and easy to fill up
    -heavily counterfeited; this may or may not bother you

NF:
    Pros
    -classic tote that can expand or be cinched depending on your needs for the day
    -can be worn on the shoulder leaving your hands free
    -comes with a pochette that can be used to help organize your things
    -perfect for travel, school, etc.

Cons
    -it's an open top so your things are not as secure as they would be in a bag with a zipper
    -those handles are thin and can dig into the shoulder if the bag gets heavy; easy to do since it's so large
    -heavily counterfeited
    -does have a history of issues although that is mostly confined to the DE print and Ikat line

7. I tend to grab my NF more but I think the Speedy b is a close second. I have the Speedy b in mono and am considering getting it in Azur....not that I need another bag. I usually cinch my NF when I'm out in a store and I like that I can fit a few files in there, if needed for work.

8. I have an azur noé and speedy b 25. I love them both. My vote goes for an azur speedy b vs. an nf as its more versatile, IMO.

9. If the Speedy B, I would go with that! if not, I pick the NF.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice