Need help: cleaning the interior of my Neverfull (rose ballerine)

Quinni

Mar 26, 2016
Hello everyone,

I really need your help!
Unfortunately, the interior of my Neverfull with the rose ballerine interior has got some stains... I really want to remove them but am afraid to do something wrong.
As everything in my bag is in a pouch, I do not know how the stains got into the interior.. I now use a samorga organizer, but the stains still bother me [emoji20]IMG_1485182597.555169.jpgIMG_1485182636.607978.jpg
Maybe one of you had the same problem?

Your help is greatly appreciated!!

I use a white soft cloth with some clear dish soap on mine. Rub lightly, it will dry very quickly. That's it! RB is a very light color, but the material is very durable. I hope that helps.

I haven't had that on my two RB interiors yet. I only see dust at times and just use tape around my fingers to pull it up and it works perfectly. I'd try a white cloth first then try the alcohol free baby wipes if that doesn't work.

I don't use an organizer either. I just have my pochette NM, cles, and mini pochette plus an off brand smaller pouch. Everything is in some sort of pouch though. Could there have been dirt on any of your pieces or your keys/hand when you grabbed something up out of there? That is all it looks like to me (dark pictures so hard to see).

Thank you both for your replies.

I inspected my items one by one after I first saw the spots. Usually, I carry my mini pochette, 6 key holder, agenda PM, cosmetic pouch GM and my Emily wallet. None of these had spots on them. But then I remembered that sometimes I carry my laptop with me.. that is when I checked my laptop sleeve yesterday.. and the light rose sleeve actually has the same greyish marks on it [emoji53] I can only imagine it is from the desks at my university where I sometimes put it on..

When I get home tonight, I will try to post better pictures of the spots and post them. And also try cleaning the interior with a white cloth and warm water.

Just tried the white cloth and the stains did not disappear. As I only had baby Shampoo (for cleaning my make-up brushes) and no baby wipes, I tried it carefully aaaand I am soooo happy!! The marks have nearly disappeared [emoji7] it looks so much better already! I will repeat this again on the weekend and think then my bag will be like new again [emoji5] that big stain on the first picture is almost gone, thank you for your tips! The pictures unfortunately did not turn out any better. Hopefully on the weekend with daylight they will be better, so I can post the result [emoji1]

Reactions: p3b and Nivahra
Just tried the white cloth and the stains did not disappear. As I only had baby Shampoo (for cleaning my make-up brushes) and no baby wipes, I tried it carefully aaaand I am soooo happy!! The marks have nearly disappeared [emoji7] it looks so much better already! I will repeat this again on the weekend and think then my bag will be like new again [emoji5] that big stain on the first picture is almost gone, thank you for your tips! The pictures unfortunately did not turn out any better. Hopefully on the weekend with daylight they will be better, so I can post the result [emoji1]

I'm glad it cleaned up! I've heard a lot of people are afraid to clean the RB interior but it really is durable. Mine is spot free and looks brand new [emoji5]

Hi everyone! I was hoping to get someone's opinion about using 3m fabric protector spray on the RB interior? I was on another forum and someone mentioned that. I thought this may be the perfect spot to get an opinion. Thanks!