I cant decide and I am super confused. As I previously mentioned on some other post in here I get a max of 6 LV bags per year from my DH for special occasions, however I have been wanting a Birkin for a while now and had mentioned this to DH. He made a proposal to me last night and told me I can get my Birkin at the end of the year, which is in 11 MO, if I dont asks for any LV bag between now and then. Soooo...should I take the deal? TIA.