Need help….6 LV bags or 1 Hermes….is it worth it?

~I know the majority thus far gave you the thumb up for Birkin...If my DH offers me 6 LV vs. Birkin, Ohhhh...without a second to lose-I'll scream like there's no tomorrow:nuts:and tell him "TAKE ME TO the LV store NOWWWW!!!" lol...~

Def. Birkin, if you wanted it for a while. Starter Birkin 35 is going to be around $8500 in Feb., and it only goes up from there. Unless you get super lucky(or buy it from reseller), it'll take a while to get offered a Birkin.....so if I were you, I'd start building a relationship with Hermes SA a.s.a.p.

Unless you've seen something that you HAVE to have in the LV line that's coming out in the next six months or so go for the birkin. Get on the list and get a color you love! That's a dream bag.

I'd go for the LVs.

Thats just MY opinion though cause I'm not a fan of Hermes at all. :shame:

However, like I said I don't like Hermes but since YOU do then go for the HG and get the Birkin.

Go go go team birkin !

The birkin is a timeless bag that you will treasure forever.. and hey, then you're back onto the 6 LVs per year ! :graucho:

Hmm...go for the Birkin. Then, you could finance your own LV's throughout the year...even if you don't get 6, I'm sure you'd be able to get at least a couple....that way, you have LV AND Hermes!

Thank you for the suggestion!!

Financing my own bag is impossible at the moment since I have been a stay home wife and mom for the last 2 years going 3...I was able to fund 2 LVs last year from some money gifts from DS for bday.