need comments about Dior Cannage Drawstring Medium (pink)

I have also heard from many people that Dior craftsmanship (stitching, for example) is subpar to other brands like LV. Don't own any Dior so can't comment.

To be honest, I don't really like this style.

and the way I corner in my car, everything will just fly out :smile:

I'm LOL at that, because that is always the deal breaker with me and drawstring bags. Or maybe we could just change our 'cornering' methods and have drawstring bags as an option. :~)

Drawstring bags are pretty interesting bags. If the drawstring slides real easy, then you have a very good chance that all your belongings will go flying all over your car when you are rushing out to the boutique to buy a new bag. If the drawstring has a little tightness to it, then you have no problems, and you can keep your wallet where it belongs with no worries of it getting to the store before you do! :happydance: My only drawstring recent purchase has a good string fit, and so I don't have a problem with everything blowing out of it.

Although I don't own any, I love Dior bags and think their Cannage leather is beautiful!! But I agree with others that I think Dior has nicer style bags with this leather- I'm not crazy about the drawstring, that's just me though. Never heard anything either way about their quality. Good luck with your decision!

Whoa! Hope I caught you in time before you purchased this bag. I had a gorgeous burgundy Cannage in the larger size. I loved that bag until I realized the dye was coming off on my hands! I sent the bag back to the Dior boutique I purchased it from and they sent it back to Dior to "set the dye". uh-hu... It didn't work. Any type of leather conditioner would wipe away more dye. The Dior boutique was very nice and refunded my money, claiming this usually does not happen. Yet they didn't offer to send a different bag as compensation instead of a refund? I think there is something about red or pink dyes not adhering to the soft lambskin? Anyway, I replaced that bag with a Jimmy Choo Ramona and couldnt' be happier. The Choo appears to be indesctuctible at this point. :smile:

Whoa! Hope I caught you in time before you purchased this bag. I had a gorgeous burgundy Cannage in the larger size. I loved that bag until I realized the dye was coming off on my hands! I sent the bag back to the Dior boutique I purchased it from and they sent it back to Dior to "set the dye". uh-hu... It didn't work. Any type of leather conditioner would wipe away more dye. The Dior boutique was very nice and refunded my money, claiming this usually does not happen. Yet they didn't offer to send a different bag as compensation instead of a refund? I think there is something about red or pink dyes not adhering to the soft lambskin? Anyway, I replaced that bag with a Jimmy Choo Ramona and couldnt' be happier. The Choo appears to be indesctuctible at this point. :smile:

oh my god, thanks so much for your comments, I might give it up, never had drawstring before, didn't know it is easy to loose staff in my bag.:cursing:

Oh. Not that it matters about the drawstring much when the dye won't set, -- but this drawstring was awesome. You pulled the leather from the inside and it closed very securely. Again, I loved this bag until the dye bled off of it.:crybaby:

Oh. Not that it matters about the drawstring much when the dye won't set, -- but this drawstring was awesome. You pulled the leather from the inside and it closed very securely. Again, I loved this bag until the dye bled off of it.:crybaby:
maybe...i can buy it and when the dye goes off i can return it as you did :graucho: how about that?:yahoo: