~~Need Clutch suggestion for going out at night!! =)~~

lelzkewl

Aug 9, 2007
I was thinking of getting the Monogram Pochette Accessoires for going out at night to restaurant/clubbing/lounging. :confused1: My question is: will it go well with dress/formal wear as well as jeans n heels? I need to carry my cellphone, small camera, keys, some cash and cards, lipgloss (wallet is optional).
Or can you suggest me any other clutch/small purse? THANKS so much!! :P

I have the Mono Pochette and I love it. I also bought the Mono long strap for it so I can wear it very casual also. I also recommend a black Epi Pochette. It is very dressy. Or even the Beverly PM

I have a monogram, I don't think it would carry everything you list! I barely fit my keys, cell (razr), and camera in! I just stopped bringing my camera. Depends how much room your keys take up and how big your camera is.

What kind of camera do you have? I just checked my Canon Powershot. It actually fits okay without the camera case. With the camera case it definately will cause the pochette to have a bulge though.

Ohh... I so want the Mono Sophie!!! But I guess it's too late now since it's not available anymore, right?... =( . The other day I saw a girl with mono Sophie.. I was totally droolling !!! LOL. Lucky for you that have it! Sophie would be a perfect clutch for me too, but I dont want to pay what they're selling on ebay now.. o well