Need advice on next peice! VCA or Cartier

Did you consider the VCA MOP Magic pendant? Your SA can have it lengthened to 18". You can have it longer than that for a nominal fee. I love mine!😍 The magic size has spoiled me!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Penny, Everytime you mention the magic size pendant you get me sad! I so wish VCA would do more single motifs in the magic size. Is there anything other than MOP at this time?

Penny, Everytime you mention the magic size pendant you get me sad! I so wish VCA would do more single motifs in the magic size. Is there anything other than MOP at this time?

I know Tink, me too! There is Malachite and Bois d'amourette in the magic size. Both are on long chains.

Did you consider the VCA MOP Magic pendant? Your SA can have it lengthened to 18". You can have it longer than that for a nominal fee. I love mine!😍 The magic size has spoiled me!

I would in a heartbeat! If it came in yellow gold.

Well, I bought one piece today.:graucho: It has been on my list for years and I always went with something else. Finally just did it.

I got the large LOVE Necklace in YG. I adore it! I has a high shine finish, so it goes fab with VCA Frivole. It is bold, yet sleek, elegant and not too fussy. I wore all of the pieces I would wear with it to Cartier and it fit the look perfect!
I trust my Cartier SA's so much. I tried on so much and this was just right.

I also had the best service there. They offer me champagne when I come in. ( big selling point lol) Let me play for hours, really help me and are not pushy. They also tell me if something doesn't work! I love them. Even if I am not ready to buy, they are the best!

So I still want to get one more thing and I feel it will be earrings. I tried on these and they are fabulous!!!
http://www.cartier.us/collections/j...de-cartier-earrings/b8042600-trinity-earrings

Or VCA earrings, the ear clips?

Then it is back to work on more loves! LOL. It never ends!!!

I would go with the 10 motif Onyx since you have the bracelet already to put together. I really like the holiday pendant but I wish it didn't have the diamond, I would have wanted it for sure if it was plain but than saw all the Christmas pendants have one. Have fun deciding!

I would love your Tiffany eggs! Did you get your bracelet yet?

I'm addicted, I was researching it more I believe they only made 500 of them, and they are limited edition

No.
The LE ( limited edition) letterwood or bois d'amourette has alternating pink gold motifs with the wood. In addition, the LE wood is very old..found at the palace vendome in a cupboard. This wood is darker than the new letterwood.
Each of the LE pieces are numbered.
The newer wood pieces are still gorgeous. This type of wood used to be referred to as snake wood.