Need advice on next peice! VCA or Cartier

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Ok my jewelry friends! I need some help. I am usually all set on what I love and want, but am torn with this years purchase.

It is that time again for a new piece or 2!

I have YG Love and YG JUC.
1.I was thinking to add a diamond love to the stack. 4 diamond. My only problem is, my other loves are too big and I would need a smaller size, so they would not overlap. I would need a new plain love as well . Right now it is ok as the JUC keeps the love from sliding too far on my hand. I also slip this on and will not able to with the new correct size.

2.JUC pink gold ring. My SA is holding this for me and I almost bought it, but have not yet.
3.Love necklace. ( waiting for her to get back with the cost of lengthening and added jump rings. Can you tell I love love? :graucho: This would be a great daily necklace. I really need one.

Ok VCA
1. Onyx 10 motif. I love it, but hardly wear necklaces. But it is so striking and I already have the 5 motif. I really need this, but wont wear as much. But been on my list and feel as a VCA lover it should be a staple.
2.Holiday pendant . Can be a great daily necklace. Worried it is not bold enough, but fab for stacking!
3. Malachite pendant. LONG Magic size. If it was MOP or ONYX, I would have both. I would wear this with my Frivole earrings and ring and MOP and Onyx bracelet. Thi would be fab for me as it is YG and I could wear with everything else. But worried the green is not cohesive to my other pieces.
4. MOP Super Ear clips . Saw them on a Chanel SA at barneys and am in love!

Ok, so I wear my Cartier much more than my VCA. It is effortless . When I dress up, I do VCA

Sorry for the novel, but welcome all responses. :smile:)

Ok my jewelry friends! I need some help. I am usually all set on what I love and want, but am torn with this years purchase.

It is that time again for a new piece or 2!

I have YG Love and YG JUC.
1.I was thinking to add a diamond love to the stack. 4 diamond. My only problem is, my other loves are too big and I would need a smaller size, so they would not overlap. I would need a new plain love as well . Right now it is ok as the JUC keeps the love from sliding too far on my hand. I also slip this on and will not able to with the new correct size.

2.JUC pink gold ring. My SA is holding this for me and I almost bought it, but have not yet.
3.Love necklace. ( waiting for her to get back with the cost of lengthening and added jump rings. Can you tell I love love? :graucho: This would be a great daily necklace. I really need one.

Ok VCA
1. Onyx 10 motif. I love it, but hardly wear necklaces. But it is so striking and I already have the 5 motif. I really need this, but wont wear as much. But been on my list and feel as a VCA lover it should be a staple.
2.Holiday pendant . Can be a great daily necklace. Worried it is not bold enough, but fab for stacking!
3. Malachite pendant. LONG Magic size. If it was MOP or ONYX, I would have both. I would wear this with my Frivole earrings and ring and MOP and Onyx bracelet. Thi would be fab for me as it is YG and I could wear with everything else. But worried the green is not cohesive to my other pieces.
4. MOP Super Ear clips . Saw them on a Chanel SA at barneys and am in love!

Ok, so I wear my Cartier much more than my VCA. It is effortless . When I dress up, I do VCA

Sorry for the novel, but welcome all responses. :smile:)

I would look into the Cartier amulette! it's a great everyday piece that you can wear alone or with a dbty or even the VCA holiday pendant :biggrin:

i'm not crazy about malachite, but it does look gorgeous on others.

I wouldn't do another love, it sounds like you'll run into sizing issues with your other 2....

so my vote is for either the Cartier amulette, or a new VCA piece- either the super MOP earclips or the holiday pendant!

My vote is similar to Candice. I would go with the Cartier Amulette or VCA holiday pendant. I think they are both beyond gorgeous. I wouldn't go with another love if your having sizing issues bc that may not work out long-term. And It doesn't sound to me like you are that enamored with VCA 10 motif option. Good luck deciding and please post pics when you decide and take the plunge.

Not crazy about the Cartier necklace.
I vote for the onyx if you can decide to wear it.
I wear my onyx pieces more than any of the others. In fact, I'm wearing a ten motif today ( very casually with a tennis dress, in fact!)....
Would need to see that holiday pendant in person.
The malachite pendant is gorgeous. Love how you can wear it long or short. It is so striking ..., you really can wear it with ANY neutral.

Not crazy about the Cartier necklace.
I vote for the onyx if you can decide to wear it.
I wear my onyx pieces more than any of the others. In fact, I'm wearing a ten motif today ( very casually with a tennis dress, in fact!)....
Would need to see that holiday pendant in person.
The malachite pendant is gorgeous. Love how you can wear it long or short. It is so striking ..., you really can wear it with ANY neutral.

Are you wearing 2 10's?

Do you think Malachite can e worn with grey's? I am read to order!!!:graucho:

I would look into the Cartier amulette! it's a great everyday piece that you can wear alone or with a dbty or even the VCA holiday pendant :biggrin:

i'm not crazy about malachite, but it does look gorgeous on others.

I wouldn't do another love, it sounds like you'll run into sizing issues with your other 2....

so my vote is for either the Cartier amulette, or a new VCA piece- either the super MOP earclips or the holiday pendant!

I want them all C! I love the Amulette, but it is so far down on my list. UGHH.

My vote is similar to Candice. I would go with the Cartier Amulette or VCA holiday pendant. I think they are both beyond gorgeous. I wouldn't go with another love if your having sizing issues bc that may not work out long-term. And It doesn't sound to me like you are that enamored with VCA 10 motif option. Good luck deciding and please post pics when you decide and take the plunge.

I lost weight and my love is too big, but I still wear it with the JUC, it does need to be replaced , but am still losing . :smile:

I will for sure post pics, hoping to have the item soon!

Seems like you're not ready to redo the bracelets yet if your size may still change….

Love necklace will be SO useful, you would probably get tons of wear out of it…and I love Love too ;)…

I have no experience with VCA so I can't advise!

Any chance you were at Cartier KOP Saturday afternoon? I saw a lovely lady with a Love and Clou coming out of the store, first time I've seen that combo irl, caught my attention immediately lol!

Here is a pic from another TPFer :

This is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

Malachite is really growing on me. Love how striking it is against gray/black/navy, which I wear almost daily.

OP: a daily necklace sounds like most appealing. Have you considered VCA's single motif in YG for daily? On top of all the great pieces you and others have already mentioned.