Need advice on a Balenciaga bag I recently purchased on Ebay

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a Balenciaga First Motorcycle Bag on Ebay. I did do some research before bidding on this auction but since it's my first B bag, I am still afraid if I did enough research and if I did the right research to make sure that the bag is authentic.

So pleaseeeeee ALL YOU EXPERTS OUT THERE, is this bag authentic???

eBay: New Balenciaga First Motorcycle Bag in Blue India, RARE (item 150065601748 end time Dec-09-06 20:10:51 PST)

2. yes it is :yes:

3. Gorgeous bag! Yes, definitely auth..

4. YES!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH FAST REPLIES!!!!!!!!!!! U guys r the best!!!!!!!!!

5. Oh yea authentic and BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!!

6. oooh, nice! i had this one on my watch list for awhile. instead i purchased the ice blue first. congrats! she looks gorgeous! and definitely looks authentic to me.

7. thanks again every1!

I jux got the bag today. It is beatifullllllll but is a little smaller than I expected. I'm planning to get another one a bit bigger than this one. Can you give me some suggestions as to which style I should go for that is a bit bigger than the First Motorcycle? Thanks!

8. I just got my First Balenciaga Bag too today. It's a "first" and my "first" Balenciaga bag. :yes:
    Don't you just love the leather? Ahhh, even my husband commented that it was surely made from some fine leather.
    I got the First because it is perfect for my everyday basic needs with even a little room to spare. I'd like to get a Twiggy next because of the boxier shape. If you need a bigger Bag but want it to look the same as the First/Classique get a City Balenciaga Bag. Same design...bigger size.

9. so pretty.:heart:

10. In teh future, please only ask Balenciaga authenticity questions in the Authenticate This! Balenciaga sticky thread provided in the B-Bag Forum.
    You may want to start a new thread in teh Balenciaga Forum w/ your other questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.