Need advice on a Balenciaga bag I recently purchased on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh, nice! i had this one on my watch list for awhile. instead i purchased the ice blue first. congrats! she looks gorgeous! and definitely looks authentic to me.

thanks again every1!

I jux got the bag today. It is beatifullllllll but is a little smaller than I expected. I'm planning to get another one a bit bigger than this one. Can you give me some suggestions as to which style I should go for that is a bit bigger than the First Motorcycle? Thanks!

I just got my First Balenciaga Bag too today. It's a "first" and my "first" Balenciaga bag. :yes:
Don't you just love the leather? Ahhh, even my husband commented that it was surely made from some fine leather.
I got the First because it is perfect for my everyday basic needs with even a little room to spare. I'd like to get a Twiggy next because of the boxier shape. If you need a bigger Bag but want it to look the same as the First/Classique get a City Balenciaga Bag. Same design...bigger size.

In teh future, please only ask Balenciaga authenticity questions in the Authenticate This! Balenciaga sticky thread provided in the B-Bag Forum.
You may want to start a new thread in teh Balenciaga Forum w/ your other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.