Need advice for short vacation

I've travelled with a speedy, and a small kid, and I had to problems with the hand held thing. If anything, I was glad I brought it because it holds a ton, yet it looks elegant.

You should be fine with the speedy-when we evacuated for hurricane katrina, I stuffed my speedy with the things I needed for an overnight stay at my aunt and uncle's house. 3 weeks later it became the bag that held all the puupy bowls and treats for my dogs to take to Dallas! Speedy was def a part of my handheld luggage

I, too just brought my speedy on a trip to Florida. I swear I dont think I could have left it at home because I would miss it too much! I did, however, bring my pochette acc. inside my speedy and then just carried that if we were going to be shopping for a long time.

Thanks guys. To be honest, I don't want to leave it behind because I would miss it too much! How crazy is that?? I use it all the time and whenever I use a different bag I can't wait to go back to my speedy! I have never had such a love affair with one bag before this one!