Need advice about a crazy neighbor

straight to the police as an anonymous tip sounds the most direct way to deal with it.. if they dont do much because maybe they would need more proof, call maintenance and tell them about your concerns about being spied on (so they can see if he has anything weird)

Selena said:
I would buy a nail gun and shoot his ass while he is in my part of the apartment crawlspace. Up thru the ceiling! If you see blood dripping down, u know you hit your mark! LOL

Selena

Selena!...I like you're thinking :lol: :lol: .....that's the only way to deal with creeps!

Selena said:
I would buy a nail gun and shoot his ass while he is in my part of the apartment crawlspace. Up thru the ceiling! If you see blood dripping down, u know you hit your mark! LOL

Selena

Good call! Hehe!

Have you decided what you are going to do? I think you should really tell someone. It could potentially turn into a bad situation if you ignore it.

I have an update for you all. Sorry I would have written this earlier but I have finals coming up next week and I have been studying like crazy!

Anyhow, I ended up talking to maintenance. The maintenance guy ended up peaking in the crawl space and didn't see anything. I don't think he searched the entire area though. We might end up going to the PD any way. I still feel uneasy.

Make sure you and your DH do not talk about your plans in the house. Your conversation may be overheard. Call the police and tell them of your suspicions. If the police have already been there looking for drugs, then they'll appreciate the tip.