Need a tad bit of help! If you had a choice.....

I"m really into Epi Cassis Speedy lately, so for me that is a great choice, since you already own a mono and damier. Alma is also great, but I don't like the BB, for me it's a little to small... I prefer a PM. Good luck!!!!

Of the bags you listed I would get the Alma BB in Pomme first, it's goregous, cute and fun, and I don't know how long it will be around, next I would go for the Epi Cassis Speedy, just because it's different from anything else you have in your collection, and lastly I would get the mono speedy 35. Good luck with your decision, be sure to post what you decide upon!

I think the Alma BB Pomme would be perfect for you. It is a cute, dainty bag and given your size, I think that it would complement you nicely! I saw that it IRL today. Be sure to post pix once you decide!

1. Alma BB Vernis in Pomme - You don't have any Alma yet
2. Speedy 30 Epi Leather in Cassis - You already have Ivoire Speedy
3. Speedy 35 Damier Azur - You already have Azur 25
4. Speedy 35 Monogram Canvas - You already have Mono 25

I think go for things that are different from what you have. If I remember correctly so maybe the pomme and then why not some different shapes than the speedy since you already have a few of those. There are so many cool shapes and styles. GLD!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: