Naughty me...broke purseban w/ new...*pix*

Oct 17, 2006
Hi all~!

Celebrate my happiness and tears with my new BLUEBERRY COURIER~~!! :yahoo:

I'm actually on a purse ban..but this afternoon I couldn't help myself..wanted to go get a black first or day for my outfit so bad. Been wanting to get a black anything for a while but always ended up getting something else...(anyone feel this??) Saw this BEAUTY hanging on the side of the wall~!! She's sooo beautiful~! I couldn't help my self and grab it and my credit card at the same time~!! :nuts:

Join me in the celebration of my tears and joy...Here she is..

BlueCourier.jpg

bluecourier2.jpg

THank y'all~!!

I know courier aren't that popular around here...but I've always LOVED it for it's practicality and across the body look.

I was wanting a black first, but when i saw it I wasn't so thrilled...that's why i gave up...still want a black day though. Loving the rocker look it gives...

I guess my purseban has been extended to the end of the year...

pommy, how tall are you? I sold a caramel Courier about a year ago but I am thinking about getting another one but I am 5'4 124lbs. and I'm wondering if it will look too big on me. I would probably only use it for travel or for lugging things around.

That is stunning!!!:love: I saw a blueberry courier at the store a long time ago and was drooling!!! It was sooo gorgeous!!!! :yahoo: Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: