Naughty me...broke purseban w/ new...*pix*

Wow~! Y'all are so nice about me and my new love of my life! THank you for all the compliments~! At first I wasn't sure whether she'd be too big for me as I went to buy her by myself..(haha, yeah..obsession can do that to ya ;)) Have ALWAYS loved the blueberry..and there's soo much leather on the courier for me to look/touch...:nuts:

I LOVE your Blueberry Courier, pommy! Congratulations on such a wonderful bag... At 5'4", I'm a tad heavier than MRG, and I've had the same concerns about owning a bag like the Courier -- I keep thinking that carrying it would make me look like a tree stump. I need to try one on IRL to make sure...

And I totally agree with having all that leather to touch. Wanna know something quirky? I do clandestine sniffs of my Bbags whenever I carry them. I don't know what it is...I just LOVE the scent of Bbags...

I LOVE your Blueberry Courier, pommy! Congratulations on such a wonderful bag... At 5'4", I'm a tad heavier than MRG, and I've had the same concerns about owning a bag like the Courier -- I keep thinking that carrying it would make me look like a tree stump. I need to try one on IRL to make sure...

And I totally agree with having all that leather to touch. Wanna know something quirky? I do clandestine sniffs of my Bbags whenever I carry them. I don't know what it is...I just LOVE the scent of Bbags...

You do a 'clandestine sniff'? that is just soo cute of you! All my friends are thinking i'm weird already for being so careful about how I spend my money (and if possible, eat instant noodles..:smile: ) so that I can save up for whoever is going to come along! :yes: Of course, I only refer to bbags..and whenever I have a free time, i always just take out my wonderful babies and inspect them just to make sure I didn't accidentally scratch it or darkened it before its time in any spot..I AM most likely going crazy..haha..

Thanks so much for posting those pics wearing your bag. They have totally helped me with my dilemma............this is going to be my next purchase.....now what color?

Thanks so much for posting those pics wearing your bag. They have totally helped me with my dilemma............this is going to be my next purchase.....now what color?

Anything I can help my fellow Pfers! :yes:
Yeah..I think deciding on the colour is probably the hardest part. I'd say since a Courier style is so big, it should be a more muted colour..other wise all ppl can see while you're carrying her is the brightness of the bag! :P
But whatever colour you choose..I strongly suggest it! I think it's such a practical bag~ Good luck with your decision cracker!