Naughtipidgens nest

Yes, it's a popular place to sell with and buy from. Quite often, items sell within a few hours so I expect that it's because some bags/accessories/designers/colours and styles are more popular than others and why other ones linger a while longer.

If you look on the Guestbook link on the website, there are comments regularly from many happy customers, including myself and other ladies on TPF!

MM.

Sadly for me I think it's too expensive now. I understand they need to make a profit, but when a well to good used item is only £100 less than new from the Mulberry sale, I would prefer to pay extra for new. If you want something that isn't sold anymore then thats different.

Reactions: elvisfan4life
Sadly for me I think it's too expensive now. I understand they need to make a profit, but when a well to good used item is only £100 less than new from the Mulberry sale, I would prefer to pay extra for new. If you want something that isn't sold anymore then thats different.
I
Hi Tarababe I’m guessing the seller did not buy in the sale and set the price I have bought many times and found pricing fair and items exactly as described.

Reactions: Mayfly285
I

Hi Tarababe I’m guessing the seller did not buy in the sale and set the price I have bought many times and found pricing fair and items exactly as described.

Yes probably and I have bought and sold from there as well. But if items remain unsold like clearblueskys said, l just wonder if it'd because of the prices compared to new. :-s

I purchased from NPN for the first time this year and I bought two bags months apart. I was very well pleased with my purchases and the entire experience considering I live in the Northeast USA. I never thought purchasing bags from across the sea would be so seamless. Got both bags in a week or less.

Does anyone still use NPN? Every time I look it’s always the same old stock?

I definitely do, CBS, although I’m meant to be trying to downsize! Over the past year I’ve bought several fabulous pieces from Shian and have been thrilled with all of them; I have total faith in NPN and have never been disappointed.

The stock does rotate, sometimes very quickly. Although the Nest is closed for school holidays, you can still see the new stock being listed daily. I myself consigned about twenty Mulberry bags last autumn, several never used, and they all went to new owners.

Reactions: MiniMabel