Naughtipidgens nest

Thanks to TPF i discovered Naughtipdgensnest. I just bought a Brooke in Vanilla Darwin leather. She`s still on her way so I can`t say anything about the bag yet. But Shian`s service is wonderful! She indeed takes the time to write personal e-mails. Best online exeperience ever! I love it :smile: If you think about buying a pre-loved Mulberry I can highly recommend her.

Thanks to TPF i discovered Naughtipdgensnest. I just bought a Brooke in Vanilla Darwin leather. She`s still on her way so I can`t say anything about the bag yet. But Shian`s service is wonderful! She indeed takes the time to write personal e-mails. Best online exeperience ever! I love it :smile: If you think about buying a pre-loved Mulberry I can highly recommend her.

Brooke in vanilla Darwin leather sounds lovely! I've bought from NPN's, too, and she does have some fabulous stock! Enjoy your bag! Perhaps a reveal?! :smile:

Lovely - I saw this bag and thought it was really nice. I’ve bought two bags from Naughtipidgins nest and it was a lovely experience!! Enjoy your new bag when it arrives.

She’s gorgeous; congratulations, catweazle! [emoji898] How much does she hold? I love NPN - Shian is fantastic and lists every tiny issue. I’ve always had 100% excellent experiences with the Nest! [emoji1303]
i had my purrse, my phone and my small essentails bag (with tissues, mints, lip balm, lipstick, powder, blush, kabuki brush, hairband) in there. Fits perfect!
20190216_110837.jpg 20190216_110736.jpg