Natural Beauty

I'm going to try to post a picture of my vache natural farmer's bag. I have never used it, but I'm such a sucker for this leather that I just had to have it...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_0848.jpg
    IMG_0848.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 58
I'm going to try to post a picture of my vache natural farmer's bag. I have never used it, but I'm such a sucker for this leather that I just had to have it...:rolleyes:
Oops! I meant to say that I put my pic in here because someone commented about how the vache can look different as it ages... The star of this thread is definitely that drop dead gorgeous vache Birkin!!!!!:graucho:

Oops! I meant to say that I put my pic in here because someone commented about how the vache can look different as it ages... The star of this thread is definitely that drop dead gorgeous vache Birkin!!!!!:graucho:

This thread is actually about appreciation for vache natural leather. So it's totally appropriate to post your lovely farming bag here. :smile:

There seems to be a batch of Vache natural birkins/hacs of late as some of the TPFers have bought them as well... so grab one while you can!

^^^Oh, well in that case I'll post mine again!!:P I also have details of the brushed gold hardware!
Hehehe! Any excuse is good to post pics of my beauty!!!LOL!:wlae:

Attachments

• P1010007.JPG
    P1010007.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 46
  • P1010010.JPG
    P1010010.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 44
  • P1010310.JPG
    P1010310.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 51
I touched a computer bag at my store today that is made of vache natural. It's so smooth. :yes: But being so 'untreated' means any bag made of this leather needs to be taken care of very well. No water, and no grease.

PS: the computer bag reminds me of a mahjong case! :roflmfao:

Duna: Thank you for posting these beautiful pictures!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: She looks absolutely brand new!! Have you used her yet? How long have you had her? Where, oh where did you find her??????