Nathansgirl's showcase

^^^You can just bring the new Kelly and give her to me when you pick up your new toy. It would be positively tragic to have to lug that big Hermes box AND the Kelly through Southpark. :graucho:

Hi there,
Just saw your most beautiful collection...all I can say is WOW!!!! If you do not mind me asking...How old are you? And how do you pay for all these exquiste handbags? Do you have an amazing job that pays you $$$$$$. Sorry for such intrusive questions...but as an owner of 1 beautiful Damier LV (Chelsea) and a few Christian Diors and Pradas and Gucci's..I just wonder if One day I will make the big jump to Those GORGEOUS Hermes Birkins...awwww a Girl can Dream.

Samantha

Hi there,
Just saw your most beautiful collection...all I can say is WOW!!!! If you do not mind me asking...How old are you? And how do you pay for all these exquiste handbags? Do you have an amazing job that pays you $$$$$$. Sorry for such intrusive questions...but as an owner of 1 beautiful Damier LV (Chelsea) and a few Christian Diors and Pradas and Gucci's..I just wonder if One day I will make the big jump to Those GORGEOUS Hermes Birkins...awwww a Girl can Dream.

Samantha
Keep thinking positive and you will get a birkin...or two...or three lol Hermes is SO addictive.