~Natasha in Black or Cinnamon Stick?~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted on here. I am looking into purchasing a classic Q Natasha pre-loved. I know I can't go wrong with black. For those who have the cinnamon stick color, do you still love it?

Any feedbacks would help!!

2. Here's a picture of cinnamon stick.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465413130.094411.jpg

3. Hi! I really love both color. I think you cannot go wrong with either one. I did own the black and really liked it. The gold hardware really stands out. Both are great neutrals so I think it really depend on witch one you love the most...

4. Thanks for your help!! Most of my bags are black and just wanted something different for everyday use.

5. Then cinnamon is the way to go ;)

6. Thanks!! :biggrin:

7. You can't go wrong with either one! If you have a bunch of black bags then go for the Cinnamon stick! :yes:

8. Thanks Dawn!!

9. I have black and cinnamon stick mbmj bags, black is always great but cinnamon stick is also a good choice. It's a good shade of brown that goes with a lot. I love my black bags, but I use my cinnamon stick ukita a lot.

10. Thanks Dawn!!

11. Good to know!! Thanks!

12. that's a very pretty shade of brown!

13. Thanks!!!

14. Unfortunately I lost my bid on the cinnamon stick so I ended up getting the mini in black. I guess it's meant for me to get a black one!!

15. Oh !! the mini is so cute! Congrats. Share some pics when you receive it...