~Natasha in Black or Cinnamon Stick?~

HeartMyMJs

.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009
Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted on here. I am looking into purchasing a classic Q Natasha pre-loved. I know I can't go wrong with black. For those who have the cinnamon stick color, do you still love it?

Any feedbacks would help!!

Hi! I really love both color. I think you cannot go wrong with either one. I did own the black and really liked it. The gold hardware really stands out. Both are great neutrals so I think it really depend on witch one you love the most...

Hi! I really love both color. I think you cannot go wrong with either one. I did own the black and really liked it. The gold hardware really stands out. Both are great neutrals so I think it really depend on witch one you love the most...

Thanks for your help!! Most of my bags are black and just wanted something different for everyday use.

I have black and cinnamon stick mbmj bags, black is always great but cinnamon stick is also a good choice. It's a good shade of brown that goes with a lot. I love my black bags, but I use my cinnamon stick ukita a lot.