Narrowed it down to two...last request for help I PROMISE!

Narrowed it down, now help me decide between:

• Anthracite Work with RH

• Aquamarine Work with RH

Results are only viewable after voting.
dont' you have some turquoise?
I vote anthracite - it's a great color, very interesting since you can't quite name what it is
I have a Teal Mini-classique that I use once in a while for going out at night...but that's it for blue in my collection right now. I'm still not sure but it looks like Anthracite is winning. I'm just worried it would be too heavy a colour for summer...?

Hi, I thought about your poll for a while before voting as I would LOVE both of those bags. I ended up voting for the AnthraWork because it transitions better. Personally, I no longer work in the city and tend to go out more in the daytime, so I think the Aqua Work would suit that lifestyle better.

Anthracite. It's really not "muddy," I think dusky is more accurate. It's a very mysterious color and has just enough color to it to be beautiful in spring/summer, and is greyish neutral enough to wear in fall/winter. Plus, I think it would just look better on the Work. (I like brights for bags that are City-size and smaller....and neutrals or darks for Work-size and larger)

I voted for Aqua because it is the prettiest color I've ever seen! Anthracite is also nice, but I just love the Aquamarine more - bright enough for summer, but with a level or saturation and intensity that would make it work year round. Love it!

I agree with Kristy Darling that bright colors are gorgeous but they look better in smaller sized bags (City and smaller).

With a big AquaWork, it might be the only thing that people notice on you. The work size could be too big for such vibrant colors. But of course, if your work is more relaxed and not so serious and cut-throat, Aqua could be really cute!

I used to work in investment banking that's why previously I hesitated from bright color handbag purchases. Now, I'm all about colors, personally.:yes:

You need to be really comfortable with your color choice. $1,000 a pop isn't really cheap.

I agree with Kristy Darling that bright colors are gorgeous but they look better in smaller sized bags (City and smaller).

With a big AquaWork, it might be the only thing that people notice on you. The work size could be too big for such vibrant colors. But of course, if your work is more relaxed and not so serious and cut-throat, Aqua could be really cute!

I used to work in investment banking that's why previously I hesitated from bright color handbag purchases. Now, I'm all about colors, personally.:yes:

You need to be really comfortable with your color choice. $1,000 a pop isn't really cheap.
I work in the fashion industry...
The rest of my B-Bags are red, caramel, black x 2, pumpkin, and brown.
WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT:crybaby:

:yahoo: If there's a pill, I'd take it IMMEDIATELY. Then again, whoever invents the pill will make the Fortune list! Hmm....

I ordered a Vermillion Day, before it has arrived, I'm wondering if I should change it to a GH French Blue Day. Ahhh...

No..you made an excellent choice, I was looking at the Vermillion Brief today at Nordies and the color is amazing..I had a french blue city, although that color is pretty too I thought it was too hard to match w/ my wardrobe and sent it back to BalNY..congrats!!