nappa gaufre bn1336 or bn1789

Chamosa! I was gonna write the same thing!!! yay! I got on the waitlist last night too!!! so we are must be side by side on the list! :love:

it's a good weekend.. got myself an apartment in my new city.. and possibly at Prada bag waiting for me when I move it!! :party:

I'm having the same dilemma too! I'm also not too sure if i should get the nappa or the tessuto for a fuss-free, maintenance free purse.

I didnt take care of my miu miu harlequin and it's full of mould, despite sending it for professional cleaning, the mould came back in 3 weeks and reeks too.

Due to the price decrease, nappa gaufre bn 1789 is too good to miss out, but I'm so undecided. Please share your opinions.

I was so undecided even though my heart was leaning towards the 1336.

So after a few days of deliberation misery, I popped into the Singapore Prada. My eyes were attracted to the BN1336. The SA told me it's the signature Prada bag and I really should get it. Guess what, it retails for SGD4980 and the price will increase soon. SGD4980 at a exchange rate of 1.32 is approximately USD3773.

I went home and immediately drop an email to Joanna and as of an hour ago, I got my BN1336 and a nappa gaufre wallet.

Joanna is really a wonderful dear. So prompt and sweet and helpful.

I removed myself from the list last week... there was something else I was eyeing became availble :shame:

as far as I know, Joanna is still waiting for the stock

I was so undecided even though my heart was leaning towards the 1336.

So after a few days of deliberation misery, I popped into the Singapore Prada. My eyes were attracted to the BN1336. The SA told me it's the signature Prada bag and I really should get it. Guess what, it retails for SGD4980 and the price will increase soon. SGD4980 at a exchange rate of 1.32 is approximately USD3773.

I went home and immediately drop an email to Joanna and as of an hour ago, I got my BN1336 and a nappa gaufre wallet.

Joanna is really a wonderful dear. So prompt and sweet and helpful.

Hi vividsenses,
This was exactly what I did. I went to a local boutique to check out the physical difference between BN1336 and BN 1789 Nappa. I become hooked to the former and tada....order one BN1336 Nappa grafre from Joanna! For those who are still undecisive, please make a trip down to the boutique! Comparing the SGD and the USD price! Woof! about 2k difference!!!:yahoo: