nappa gaufre bn1336 or bn1789

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
Columbus, OH/Toronto CA
Chamosa! I was gonna write the same thing!!! yay! I got on the waitlist last night too!!! so we are must be side by side on the list! :love:

it's a good weekend.. got myself an apartment in my new city.. and possibly at Prada bag waiting for me when I move it!! :party:

vividsenses

Jun 19, 2007
I'm having the same dilemma too! I'm also not too sure if i should get the nappa or the tessuto for a fuss-free, maintenance free purse.

I didnt take care of my miu miu harlequin and it's full of mould, despite sending it for professional cleaning, the mould came back in 3 weeks and reeks too.

Due to the price decrease, nappa gaufre bn 1789 is too good to miss out, but I'm so undecided. Please share your opinions.

sleepydreamer

Dec 9, 2010
I have BN1336 & still loving it lots after 6mths of use. Maybe it's me. Once I decided on something, i'll stick to it. Even after sometime, i'm still drawn to the same thing. :smile:

vividsenses

Jun 19, 2007
I was so undecided even though my heart was leaning towards the 1336.

So after a few days of deliberation misery, I popped into the Singapore Prada. My eyes were attracted to the BN1336. The SA told me it's the signature Prada bag and I really should get it. Guess what, it retails for SGD4980 and the price will increase soon. SGD4980 at a exchange rate of 1.32 is approximately USD3773.

I went home and immediately drop an email to Joanna and as of an hour ago, I got my BN1336 and a nappa gaufre wallet.

Joanna is really a wonderful dear. So prompt and sweet and helpful.

MidNiteSun

O.G.
Mar 4, 2009
Is there still a waiting list for Bn1789? I'm still waiting for another one but haven't heard anything from Joanna.

Seedlessplum

Just A Bag Lover
O.G.
Dec 15, 2010
Where my love ones are!
I was so undecided even though my heart was leaning towards the 1336.

So after a few days of deliberation misery, I popped into the Singapore Prada. My eyes were attracted to the BN1336. The SA told me it's the signature Prada bag and I really should get it. Guess what, it retails for SGD4980 and the price will increase soon. SGD4980 at a exchange rate of 1.32 is approximately USD3773.

I went home and immediately drop an email to Joanna and as of an hour ago, I got my BN1336 and a nappa gaufre wallet.

Joanna is really a wonderful dear. So prompt and sweet and helpful.
Hi vividsenses,
This was exactly what I did. I went to a local boutique to check out the physical difference between BN1336 and BN 1789 Nappa. I become hooked to the former and tada....order one BN1336 Nappa grafre from Joanna! For those who are still undecisive, please make a trip down to the boutique! Comparing the SGD and the USD price! Woof! about 2k difference!!!:yahoo: