Workplace Nameless Workplace Rants

I get paid peanuts for what I do (I've googled the average salary and I'm WAY below where I should be) and you have the audacity to say that none of your employees live paycheck to paycheck or that you believe we are all overpaid? You are a joke of a boss. You're the only one here going home to a mansion worth millions, buying sports cars when you feel like it and purchasing a $250000 boat on a whim even though you have absolutely no idea how to use it. I can't wait to get out of here one day!

Why does everyone here feel that I'm the dumbest person in this department but don't forget who pulled this department out of the fire. And I'm not even a manager.
*hugs*

It’s annoying for sure. My manager, before she was my manager, was trying to limit my salary because I didn’t have a degree yet. So I’m sure the coworker hired after me has a higher base.

My spot record isn’t impeccable but it sure as heck is higher then hers. And while I didn’t score higher on the exam, I also didn’t spend more time (during work, after work and on the weekends) studying for it.

Sometimes people want to knock you down based on perceptions but everyone conveniently forgets that you’re the one who does most of the legwork & miracles.

Reactions: uhpharm01
*hugs*

It’s annoying for sure. My manager, before she was my manager, was trying to limit my salary because I didn’t have a degree yet. So I’m sure the coworker hired after me has a higher base.

My spot record isn’t impeccable but it sure as heck is higher then hers. And while I didn’t score higher on the exam, I also didn’t spend more time (during work, after work and on the weekends) studying for it.

Sometimes people want to knock you down based on perceptions but everyone conveniently forgets that you’re the one who does most of the legwork & miracles.

:hugs:Thank you Kevinaxx for the insight.