Naked 3 palette

Looks the best out of all of the but I probably won't buy because Naked 1 sat untouched. It got to the point, I favored my clinique duo over it. There were like only 3 shades I found suitable for my dark skin, the rest were either too light or too frosty.

I don't like this. Way too cool-toned; I barely use N2 for that reason and this looks moreso.

I wish they'd come out with a large, all matte palette - a la Naked Basics but with more of warm-toned mattes.

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I saw it advertised a few days ago. Right after 20% off Sephora & Ulta friends & Family days of course, but I do not think it is out yet. I love both 1 & 2. I love pallettes. I am happy that it looks like this has the nice metal casing like #2 has. I have successfully taken it on several vacations without any eye shadow breakage. I am a fan of light shimmer eye shadow. I cannot do heavy glitter or matte.

There is too much pinks of the left of the pallete (they make my eyes look bruised or bloated) however i do like the darker shades on the right. Not sure if that is enough for me to buy the whole pallete. I did not like 1 or 2 because there was too much shimmer.

I love my naked 1, naked 2 was good too, but I mostly reach for naked 1. The naked 3 looks good, I like the darker shades, if not for anything else I would get it to add to my collection. I never got the naked basics as the colors were too similar to 1 & 2 for me