Naked 3 palette

Ghettoe

Ghettoe
Sep 2, 2012
Looks the best out of all of the but I probably won't buy because Naked 1 sat untouched. It got to the point, I favored my clinique duo over it. There were like only 3 shades I found suitable for my dark skin, the rest were either too light or too frosty.

Cait

only once you live
Dec 11, 2005
I don't like this. Way too cool-toned; I barely use N2 for that reason and this looks moreso.

I wish they'd come out with a large, all matte palette - a la Naked Basics but with more of warm-toned mattes.

LuxeDeb

Aug 28, 2013
I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I saw it advertised a few days ago. Right after 20% off Sephora & Ulta friends & Family days of course, but I do not think it is out yet. I love both 1 & 2. I love pallettes. I am happy that it looks like this has the nice metal casing like #2 has. I have successfully taken it on several vacations without any eye shadow breakage. I am a fan of light shimmer eye shadow. I cannot do heavy glitter or matte.

QTbebe

LoveAngelMusicBaby
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
There is too much pinks of the left of the pallete (they make my eyes look bruised or bloated) however i do like the darker shades on the right. Not sure if that is enough for me to buy the whole pallete. I did not like 1 or 2 because there was too much shimmer.

Samia

O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
I love my naked 1, naked 2 was good too, but I mostly reach for naked 1. The naked 3 looks good, I like the darker shades, if not for anything else I would get it to add to my collection. I never got the naked basics as the colors were too similar to 1 & 2 for me