MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

I broke down and ordered the mini metro deluxe. I ordered black for the coming season because it has a lighter lining than the dawn does. I hope it will be love.
I just got the exact same bag this week. I had the regular mini tote but the exterior pockets on the deluxe called out to me. I always go back to the black bags. You will love it-hope they come out with a nice taupe color

Reactions: ms p
Really don’t like the new quilted pattern they came out with-just looks drab and old looking! Really hope they come out with a nice taupe or brown for fall
It is a bit to busy for me. I decided to go with something that is been around for a long time and know it will work for. Magnet Small Sutton came yesterday and I held it up to all my fall/ winter jackets and coats and it went well with them all. As far as prints go I still have the magnet leopard micro Sutton that will go with a lot then too.

Reactions: BUIGOVA and ms p
Dear ones,

Any thoughts on the Dawn Gramercy Crossbody with the red and blue strap? I have been wanting it since it came out and ordered it with my points. Any thoughts ladies would be greatly appreciated.

It is a bit to busy for me. I decided to go with something that is been around for a long time and know it will work for. Magnet Small Sutton came yesterday and I held it up to all my fall/ winter jackets and coats and it went well with them all. As far as prints go I still have the magnet leopard micro Sutton that will go with a lot then too.
I think the Small Sutton in Magnet is a classic. There is a picture of SJP wearing it, and it’s so beautiful on her. I think you can’t go wrong with it.

Reactions: dcooney4
Dear ones,

Any thoughts on the Dawn Gramercy Crossbody with the red and blue strap? I have been wanting it since it came out and ordered it with my points. Any thoughts ladies would be greatly appreciated.
I have never seen it in real life. I have the small gramercy in Port but I bought for the fall so I have not worn it yet. I do like the look of it. My only thought is measure what you need to carry so you know if it is big enough. I think it looks very cute. I like that it has the wristlet strap with it too.

Reactions: BUIGOVA
Agree new print too busy for me too.

I saw the magnet small Sutton is back I stock :smile: hoping to see magnet mini (or small) metro deluxe release before point expire.
Indeed a Small MT Deluxe in Magnet sounds like a great idea.

I like how the Small MT Deluxe has the side pockets on the inside seams, like the Mini Soho Tote. I did not manage to score a Mini Soho Tote in the Black old Bedford nylon.... hence I am tempted to get at some point the Small MT Deluxe in Black instead.... deep in my heart I am hoping to find a Mini Soho Tote in Black old Bedford from someone.

I have never seen it in real life. I have the small gramercy in Port but I bought for the fall so I have not worn it yet. I do like the look of it. My only thought is measure what you need to carry so you know if it is big enough. I think it looks very cute. I like that it has the wristlet strap with it too.

I have the Small Gramercy in Magnet Leopard, and I truly love it! There is no puckering etc. I do feel at times I need more space and this is what made me pull the trigger for the Dawn Gramercy with the blue/red strap. I also like the White/Black combo on the Gramercy bag, however I am not yet that brave to buy a white bag....

Reactions: dcooney4
I have the Small Gramercy in Magnet Leopard, and I truly love it! There is no puckering etc. I do feel at times I need more space and this is what made me pull the trigger for the Dawn Gramercy with the blue/red strap. I also like the White/Black combo on the Gramercy bag, however I am not yet that brave to buy a white bag....
Please take pictures when it arrives. It is really something I would consider myself.