MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

I agree with you. It just would have been nice to have a fellow lover of Mz help me pick. I even asked a lovely lady that was buying a plain large metro what she thought of these three and turned out she hated camo and thought the leopard was cool but what do you wear it with. So since they didn’t have exactly what I wanted I decided to wait a bit longer.

I think leopard can be treated as neutral and worn with most anything. I especially like with red; but, all solids.

Hi all,

Love everyone’s new bags! I used points and my survey discount to get the Elderberry Soho Tote and the Leopard Small Metro. I didn’t see any other styles I wanted in the Leopard. Elderberry is pretty and quite similar to last year’s Mulberry. Mulberry is slightly darker and more purple, but they’re actually pretty close.

It’s raining here yet again and I’ve been using Camo Soho as my rainy days bag.

Hi all,

Love everyone’s new bags! I used points and my survey discount to get the Elderberry Soho Tote and the Leopard Small Metro. I didn’t see any other styles I wanted in the Leopard. Elderberry is pretty and quite similar to last year’s Mulberry. Mulberry is slightly darker and more purple, but they’re actually pretty close.

When you receive the leopard let me know your thoughts on styling it.

Hi all,

Nice to hear from you Luv! I love this version of Camo.., it’s a sophisticated version I think.., a little muted and not harsh. Let us know about your IRL feelings.
I like the Mini Crosby or Downtown Crosby..., but, as a deterrent; organized my purse closet yesterday to remind myself I don’t need a darn thing. I also live next to a town that has the factory that makes Whiting and Davis metallic mesh bags. They had a tent sale...some great deals..bought a few things there too...[emoji51]

Nice to hear from you Luv! I love this version of Camo.., it’s a sophisticated version I think.., a little muted and not harsh. Let us know about your IRL feelings.
I like the Mini Crosby or Downtown Crosby..., but, as a deterrent; organized my purse closet yesterday to remind myself I don’t need a darn thing. I also live next to a town that has the factory that makes Whiting and Davis metallic mesh bags. They had a tent sale...some great deals..bought a few things there too...[emoji51]
Oooh! Pictures please!

Oooh! Pictures please!

Ok..dcooney..,hope everyone doesn’t mind a break in MZ action..these bags are made of a fluid metallic mesh..so cool. Evening type..first 2 are same bag different color..leather bottom and Crossbody; can wear even with dressier jean/blouse/heals to dinner..
IMG_4168.jpg
IMG_4203.jpg
This next one, will be a cute on the wrist clutch to hold my lipstick [emoji168] and phone at a cocktail [emoji484][emoji483] party
IMG_4169.jpg
These next 2 are a lil’ out of the box.., but, not for me... my son dates a very beautiful, full of life girl from Miami. She can so pull these off. The first is a Crossbody she can wear out at night even here when in New England
IMG_4205.jpg
This one is obviously for Miami nights...
IMG_1537277343.575353.jpg

Ok..dcooney..,hope everyone doesn’t mind a break in MZ action..these bags are made of a fluid metallic mesh..so cool. Evening type..first 2 are same bag different color..leather bottom and Crossbody; can wear even with dressier jean/blouse/heals to dinner..
View attachment 4196293
View attachment 4196294
This next one, will be a cute on the wrist clutch to hold my lipstick [emoji168] and phone at a cocktail [emoji484][emoji483] party
View attachment 4196295
These next 2 are a lil’ out of the box.., but, not for me... my son dates a very beautiful, full of life girl from Miami. She can so pull these off. The first is a Crossbody she can wear out at night even here when in New England
View attachment 4196296
This one is obviously for Miami nights...
View attachment 4196297

Beautiful!

Reactions: NamkhaDrolma

I like the Camo too. It goes well with most things I wear. Whiting and Davis bags are classics! Great quality too.

Reactions: Reba and dcooney4
I like the Camo too. It goes well with most things I wear. Whiting and Davis bags are classics! Great quality too.

Luv, if you like their bags..., you would have loved to be there.., so many to choose from. It made your head spin.., ha ha. I left and then went back later. So did my friend. On the way out the second time, I heard the gentleman running it say he is planning another Sale at Holiday time...[emoji51]

Reactions: LuvAllBags
Luv, if you like their bags..., you would have loved to be there.., so many to choose from. It made your head spin.., ha ha. I left and then went back later. So did my friend. On the way out the second time, I heard the gentleman running it say he is planning another Sale at Holiday time...[emoji51]

That’s so cool. I never get dressed up in my free time anymore (only for work) so as much as I love them they would just sit. I really like that fun palm tree bag. And I love the feel of them...kind of cathartic or something.

Reactions: dcooney4 and Reba