MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

I have a few Balenciaga’s that I won’t part with but I have no plans to buy any more at this price point.

The other brand I like is Porter from Japan.

Same! I have a 2004 Balenciaga Chevre Twiggy in Marron (like the color of cinnamon). I LOVE it. Rarely use it but it’s not going anywhere. Won’t buy more but still love this bag. I’d love to find an old Chevre City in good shape but they’re becoming rare.

Wow Crosby bags are so popular. Do they hold up as well as the Bedford?

I love my Crosby bags and I am not hard on bags so they are wearing well. But the oxford fabric can pill, pull or wear over time if you are rough on bags. I’ve had my black large metro forever and it’s taken a beating, including with airline baggage handlers, in bad weather, etc. It still looks great and it’s been at least 7 years. I love, love this fabric.

I love my Crosby bags and I am not hard on bags so they are wearing well. But the oxford fabric can pill, pull or wear over time if you are rough on bags. I’ve had my black large metro forever and it’s taken a beating, including with airline baggage handlers, in bad weather, etc. It still looks great and it’s been at least 7 years. I love, love this fabric.
I bought a preloved mini metro and I love it. I am very gentle on bags. I have not had any problems at all with it.

I changed my mind on the camo bag. I am just not crazy about it. The fabric makes a crunchy sound when I touch it. I will keep my old one till I find something I truly love. I don’t want to use it and then be stuck with it.

Here’s the Mini Soho. I don’t like the wide cb strap that came with it so I’m using other black MZ straps. It pairs nicely with the chain strap, the short Smabbey leather strap, the long leather Crosby strap and the typical-width cb straps. Glad I have several black MZ bags with the gold hw, as I can interchange all the straps.

It’s comparable in size to Smutton but with more organization. It is floppy when empty so I’m using a structured pouch inside for all my little items, and it works perfectly to keep it standing up. It holds a ton! Full size ipad fits. I can get my wallet, large pouch and ipad in with room to spare. Phone fits in exterior pocket with lots of extra room.

IMG_9664.jpg

IMG_9672.jpg

It has two exterior pockets at the top, on either side of the main compartment. They zip closed and are spacious!

IMG_9665.jpg

Paired with Crosby Traveler and Small Ines for work.

IMG_9675.jpg

It’s larger than a Small Short Handle Lonchamp Le Pliage.

IMG_9678.jpg

Here’s the Mini Soho. I don’t like the wide cb strap that came with it so I’m using other black MZ straps. It pairs nicely with the chain strap, the short Smabbey leather strap, the long leather Crosby strap and the typical-width cb straps. Glad I have several black MZ bags with the gold hw, as I can interchange all the straps.

It’s comparable in size to Smutton but with more organization. It is floppy when empty so I’m using a structured pouch inside for all my little items, and it works perfectly to keep it standing up. It holds a ton! Full size ipad fits. I can get my wallet, large pouch and ipad in with room to spare. Phone fits in exterior pocket with lots of extra room.

It has two exterior pockets at the top, on either side of the main compartment. They zip closed and are spacious!

I love, love, love this! I was most likely going to use my points toward a mini Soho (since I love the big Soho so much), but wasn't completely sold--now I am! That they released it w/gold hardware is one of the things that won me over. I just love it. And it looks awesome w/that strap. Thanks so much for posting pics!!

I love, love, love this! I was most likely going to use my points toward a mini Soho (since I love the big Soho so much), but wasn't completely sold--now I am! That they released it w/gold hardware is one of the things that won me over. I just love it. And it looks awesome w/that strap. Thanks so much for posting pics!!

Sure thing! I was also really happy for the gold hw.

Reactions: dcooney4

View attachment 4137638

View attachment 4137639

View attachment 4137641

View attachment 4137650

View attachment 4137651
I love this! What kind of pouch are you using to keep it up right?

I love this! What kind of pouch are you using to keep it up right?

Thanks! Right now I’m using a large coated canvas Burberry pouch. Because it’s coated, it stands up on its own and therefore helps the bag stand up. But any large pouch would do as long as the pouch has enough stuff in it. I also have a large nylon Coach pouch from the outlet that works well.

Reactions: dcooney4
Same! I have a 2004 Balenciaga Chevre Twiggy in Marron (like the color of cinnamon). I LOVE it. Rarely use it but it’s not going anywhere. Won’t buy more but still love this bag. I’d love to find an old Chevre City in good shape but they’re becoming rare.

I have a Day (marigold), a Hobo (vert foncé), and a Velo (blueish silver). All chèvre! They are all unicorns for me so in the collection to stay. But there’s nothing more I need from this brand.

I hope you find a City to love. What colour would you want?

View attachment 4137638

View attachment 4137639

View attachment 4137641

View attachment 4137650

View attachment 4137651

Love the interchangeable straps! Sounds like it holds a lot. I was thinking about the small camo Soho so the shorter straps would fit over the should—as a replacement for Smutton.

View attachment 4137638

View attachment 4137639

View attachment 4137641

View attachment 4137650

View attachment 4137651
Thanks for the pics and review. The vs Longchamp pic is really useful for me.

Someone saw a mzw post on Instagram about Soho tote. Speculation is something from the Soho line for today's summer Friday?