MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

Am I the only one bothered by the crossbody strap rubbing on my neck? I just don't wear crossbody becaus of that. Is it my anatomy or is there a trick I am not aware of?

I can’t wear most cb bags for this reason. I do like the micro because it’s small and light. But anything with some weight to it is a no-go in cb style for me. Micro - ok, Paige - no way. I carry my Paige as a shoulder bag.

Reactions: MNBags and mbmb
Has anyone seen or heard any reviews of Gold Glazed Linen? Is pretty on Paige. After seeing Dawn Lacquer Sutton though, I wasn’t too sure of that plasticy feel. Wondering if this is like that, or more subtle...

I was wondering the same thing.
do you know when they will have sale or promotion this year? any special event for Easter?

I was curious too, so I checked milled.com/mzwallacenyc. Last year, Summer collection was released April 18, Mother's Day collection April 27, Double Points weekend May 11, and a sale started May 25. They seem to stay pretty close to sched from year to year.

Not that I need anything! Waiting for my carmine medium sutton to be delivered today!

I was curious too, so I checked milled.com/mzwallacenyc. Last year, Summer collection was released April 18, Mother's Day collection April 27, Double Points weekend May 11, and a sale started May 25. They seem to stay pretty close to sched from year to year.

Not that I need anything! Waiting for my carmine medium sutton to be delivered today!
Thanks and please share a picture of your Sutton when it comes.

Here are some pics of the Carmine medium Sutton. It's so hard to capture the color! I was lucky to receive the cloud dustbag; it's really nice. Also bought the atmosphere metallic small metro pouch, which has a zipper pocket inside that I was unaware of. My iPad mini fits in it, so it will be nice to use as an extra cover for that when I want to carry it. Happy with my purchases!

IMG_1020.jpg IMG_1018.jpg IMG_1031.jpg