MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

I think the vachetta bugs me because it is not as clean looking as a new lv and has slight marks on it. It is new as it was wrapped but I was wondering if it would patina evenly because of that. The zipper works better then the other. The previous one really didn't want to open. Did you wear yours in all kinds of weather or just on sunny days?

All weather. I didn't baby it. The older version was a bright orange color. A real fun Summer color that I wore a surprising amount as a carefree Summer bag.

Nothing major just feels a little grubby for a brand new bag.

It's casual. You just don't sound pleased. I think you need to return.
A point on hand holding the vachetta...when you pick it up, you will find, as you grip your hands, naturally, the nylon ends up bunching around and making the most contact with hand because it is poufy. I think that saves the leather a bit.
Is it the brown color that is giving you the grubby vibe? Maybe you need a happy color...

Aw shoots. I had it in my head hayley was like 14/10/4 or something like that. Not that robo is much smaller than that. And was wondering if mzw's measurements were off as they have been in the past. Boo. Oh well, saves me $! :happydance:

MZW's measurements may well be off. Who knows?‍♀️

BTW, still waiting for your collection shot now that you've changed things up [emoji6]

Reactions: makn808