My Yummy Truffle

Shimmery

O.G.
Oct 9, 2009
Hi everyone, I've been admiring your beautiful bags and have been too shy to post until my niece Luxealways came to visit! I bought my Truffle Mosaico Cervo back in August, but found myself babying it so went out and bought a Chanel workhorse! But spring is here and I will bring her out again. I'll try to upload the photos and hopefully it works........

The first picture is more accurate as it is a brownish-purplish colour IRL.

Attachments

• BV Mosaico Cervo1-WM.jpg
    BV Mosaico Cervo1-WM.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 288
  • Brown Chanel & BV1-WM.jpg
    Brown Chanel & BV1-WM.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 256
I've always adored that BV bag...you are a lucky gal! Cannot wait to see more pics. Please add them to the Reference Library, too.

That is beautiful! Congratulations! My regards to luxealways too- been missing her for the past couple of BV meets here in Singapore. Hope all's well with her. :smile:

I love that bag, almost bought it and then ended up with the San Marco Caiman bag that has the same handles and chain detailing in croc. Don't you just love those and the rings where they attach to the bag??? :biggrin:

Thank you chriseve, beljwl, ivy1026, jburgh, sngsk, blueiris, kroquet, boxermom and Bichon Lover for your kind comments everyone.:biggrin:

Bichon Lover, your San Marco Caiman bag is beautiful too!

I just resized the photo so if you click on it now, you can have a better view.

Attachments

• BV Mosaico Cervo1.jpg
    BV Mosaico Cervo1.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 279
Last edited: