My Yummy Truffle

Shimmery

O.G.
Oct 9, 2009
Hi everyone, I've been admiring your beautiful bags and have been too shy to post until my niece Luxealways came to visit! I bought my Truffle Mosaico Cervo back in August, but found myself babying it so went out and bought a Chanel workhorse! But spring is here and I will bring her out again. I'll try to upload the photos and hopefully it works........

The first picture is more accurate as it is a brownish-purplish colour IRL.

Attachments

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
I've always adored that BV bag...you are a lucky gal! Cannot wait to see more pics. Please add them to the Reference Library, too.

sngsk

O.G.
Jun 20, 2008
That is beautiful! Congratulations! My regards to luxealways too- been missing her for the past couple of BV meets here in Singapore. Hope all's well with her. :smile:

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
Fantastic! Thanks for sharing pix of your lovely Truffle BV. The Truffle color is wonderful--I have a Veneta in this color and have enjoyed carrying it.

Bichon Lover

Jul 1, 2008
California SF Bayarea
I love that bag, almost bought it and then ended up with the San Marco Caiman bag that has the same handles and chain detailing in croc. Don't you just love those and the rings where they attach to the bag??? :biggrin:

Shimmery

O.G.
Oct 9, 2009
Thank you chriseve, beljwl, ivy1026, jburgh, sngsk, blueiris, kroquet, boxermom and Bichon Lover for your kind comments everyone.:biggrin:

Bichon Lover, your San Marco Caiman bag is beautiful too!

I just resized the photo so if you click on it now, you can have a better view.

Attachments

Last edited:

mrsDIY88

Jul 6, 2007
asia
gorgeous. i love how chameleon-like the colour is, morphing from purplish to pinkish.

a beautiful bottom!! that's why we love and buy BV, because even the bottoms are pretty