My welcome back to Louis Reveal

In my state I would pay $1992.90 for Calvi but in Oahu it was $1727.55 with taxes

Mine NF for $1379.70 but here $1193.58

Emilie for $525.60 back home and here $455.50

I bought vachetta tag at home for $76.16 and DE here only $58.64 - both same sizes

I saved $538.76 total!!

Calvi >>>>>> NF

Great choice! I love the structure and doesn't it have a middle zipped pocket for modesty of items you want to tuck away? Awesome :loveeyes:

Yes it does! I hope that no closure at all doesn't bother me but I like that it almost is closed without closure even at least

Gorgeous items!! Congrats!! Is that your only LV wallet? It's the Emilie right?

Thank you! I'd love to find mc noir insolite some day. Sigh

Great items! I LVoe the luggage tags too!!

Thank you! I wanted the tags for about 7 years and I couldn't when I visited 5 years ago because of many issues but got them this time. I was going to get just one but at last minute added DE as I could sell if I later decided I don't need a second

Gorgeous picks!

Thank you! I wish I had enough stuff with me to carry them but I downsized quite a bit to travel so I'm going to wait and see. I can't wait to bring them home. Now to worry about packing them! I must carry Calvi since she won't lay flat nicely like NF

Yes it's my only wallet and when I had LV before I never had a wallet, only bags and pochette and mini pochette.

I got a pre loved mini pochette last week. Debating on keeping the one that came with NF as I prefer the actual pochette over this thin thing lol
I'm debating on the Emilie or Josephine wallet even though I have a sarah wallet....crazy right? lol I would definitely use the pochette instead of the thinner wristlet for sure.

Congrats on all your goodies! Buying LV (at a "discount") is one of my favorite reasons to visit HI -- that and the shaved ice. Enjoy!

Congrats on all your goodies! Buying LV (at a "discount") is one of my favorite reasons to visit HI -- that and the shaved ice. Enjoy!

Thank you. Lol. I agree on both. Had some shaved ice yesterday at the North Shore

Congratulations, great choices. I really like your Calvi. It looks so crisp and easy to carry.

Thank you. I hope so since it's a little heavier than NF